Xbox design head leaves role?
Rumours have surfaced that the head of experience and design for Xbox, Don Coyner has moved roles within Microsoft.
Sources have said that Coyner has been replaced by the general manager of Xbox experiences Emma Williams. Williams will also be working on design and brand strategy for Microsoft's next generation of home console hardware.
Microsoft has refused to comment on personnel issues but it is believed that Coyner will remain at Microsoft but occupy a different role.
Coyner has been with the Xbox since 2001 when he became the general manager of entertainment design for Xbox and played a major role in the design of Xbox Live and the Xbox 360.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon