Xbox design head leaves role?
Rumours have surfaced that the head of experience and design for Xbox, Don Coyner has moved roles within Microsoft.
Sources have said that Coyner has been replaced by the general manager of Xbox experiences Emma Williams. Williams will also be working on design and brand strategy for Microsoft's next generation of home console hardware.
Microsoft has refused to comment on personnel issues but it is believed that Coyner will remain at Microsoft but occupy a different role.
Coyner has been with the Xbox since 2001 when he became the general manager of entertainment design for Xbox and played a major role in the design of Xbox Live and the Xbox 360.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year