Xbox design head leaves role?
Rumours have surfaced that the head of experience and design for Xbox, Don Coyner has moved roles within Microsoft.
Sources have said that Coyner has been replaced by the general manager of Xbox experiences Emma Williams. Williams will also be working on design and brand strategy for Microsoft's next generation of home console hardware.
Microsoft has refused to comment on personnel issues but it is believed that Coyner will remain at Microsoft but occupy a different role.
Coyner has been with the Xbox since 2001 when he became the general manager of entertainment design for Xbox and played a major role in the design of Xbox Live and the Xbox 360.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter