Xbox design head leaves role?
Rumours have surfaced that the head of experience and design for Xbox, Don Coyner has moved roles within Microsoft.
Sources have said that Coyner has been replaced by the general manager of Xbox experiences Emma Williams. Williams will also be working on design and brand strategy for Microsoft's next generation of home console hardware.
Microsoft has refused to comment on personnel issues but it is believed that Coyner will remain at Microsoft but occupy a different role.
Coyner has been with the Xbox since 2001 when he became the general manager of entertainment design for Xbox and played a major role in the design of Xbox Live and the Xbox 360.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching