Xbox design head leaves role?
Rumours have surfaced that the head of experience and design for Xbox, Don Coyner has moved roles within Microsoft.
Sources have said that Coyner has been replaced by the general manager of Xbox experiences Emma Williams. Williams will also be working on design and brand strategy for Microsoft's next generation of home console hardware.
Microsoft has refused to comment on personnel issues but it is believed that Coyner will remain at Microsoft but occupy a different role.
Coyner has been with the Xbox since 2001 when he became the general manager of entertainment design for Xbox and played a major role in the design of Xbox Live and the Xbox 360.
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online