Duke Nukem Forever gets its first pack of DLC
2K Games have launched the first pack of downloadable content for Gearbox's Duke Nukem Forever.
The Doctor Who Cloned me features both a new single-player campaign and added multiplayer content for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.
The single-player campaign sees Duke take on the evil Doctor Proton and his army of new enemies with an array of brand new weapons along with the requisite selection of additional Achievements/Trophies.
The pack also includes four new multiplayer maps Sky-High an alien-infested sky scraper in Las Vegas, Command the EDF command centre, Drop Zone the roof of Duke's Lady Killer Casino and Biohazard set in the Breston Plant Nuclear Facilities.
The Doctor Who Cloned Me is available on Xbox Live Marketplace for 1200 MS points, PlayStation Network for 9.99 GBP and PC.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer