Duke Nukem Forever gets its first pack of DLC
2K Games have launched the first pack of downloadable content for Gearbox's Duke Nukem Forever.
The Doctor Who Cloned me features both a new single-player campaign and added multiplayer content for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.
The single-player campaign sees Duke take on the evil Doctor Proton and his army of new enemies with an array of brand new weapons along with the requisite selection of additional Achievements/Trophies.
The pack also includes four new multiplayer maps Sky-High an alien-infested sky scraper in Las Vegas, Command the EDF command centre, Drop Zone the roof of Duke's Lady Killer Casino and Biohazard set in the Breston Plant Nuclear Facilities.
The Doctor Who Cloned Me is available on Xbox Live Marketplace for 1200 MS points, PlayStation Network for 9.99 GBP and PC.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes