Stalker studio could face closure
Ukranian outfit, GSC Game World, may be on the brink of closure if the latest reports prove to be true.
The studio, which is responsible for the critically acclaimed Stalker FPS series on the PC after suggesting that "nothing is certain" about its future.
The studio published a statement responding to reports on Twitter saying that it was due to close saying: "We will do our best to continue. However, at this moment, nothing is certain."
This throws into doubt the future of the 40 to 50 staff that the studio employs as well as the future of Stalker 2 which was announced in August of this year.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year