Stalker studio could face closure
Ukranian outfit, GSC Game World, may be on the brink of closure if the latest reports prove to be true.
The studio, which is responsible for the critically acclaimed Stalker FPS series on the PC after suggesting that "nothing is certain" about its future.
The studio published a statement responding to reports on Twitter saying that it was due to close saying: "We will do our best to continue. However, at this moment, nothing is certain."
This throws into doubt the future of the 40 to 50 staff that the studio employs as well as the future of Stalker 2 which was announced in August of this year.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny