Star Wars: The Old Republic early access goes live today
It has finally happened. After a series of delays that make the British train services seem punctual BioWare's debut MMO Star Wars: The Old Republic has finally gone live today.
Players who pre-ordered the game are now able to download the game client and take advantage of their early access keys and getting lost in a galaxy far far away.
BioWare co-founder Dr Ray Muzyka said: The Old Republic blends the best of breed features from the MMO space and adds significant innovations, resulting in an emotionally engaging online experience where you have a clear, meaningful purpose. Our Beta testers have told us we have truly captured the magic of the Star Wars universe and changed what they expect from an MMO. The Old Republic team is incredibly excited, honored and humbled to provide early access to our pre-order customers today. This is just the beginning of a grand adventure together!
Star Wars: The Old Republic will finally go live for everyone on December the 20th. Subscriptions come in at 14.99 USD for one month, 41.97 USD for three months and 77.94 USD for six months.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date