Star Wars: The Old Republic early access goes live today
It has finally happened. After a series of delays that make the British train services seem punctual BioWare's debut MMO Star Wars: The Old Republic has finally gone live today.
Players who pre-ordered the game are now able to download the game client and take advantage of their early access keys and getting lost in a galaxy far far away.
BioWare co-founder Dr Ray Muzyka said: The Old Republic blends the best of breed features from the MMO space and adds significant innovations, resulting in an emotionally engaging online experience where you have a clear, meaningful purpose. Our Beta testers have told us we have truly captured the magic of the Star Wars universe and changed what they expect from an MMO. The Old Republic team is incredibly excited, honored and humbled to provide early access to our pre-order customers today. This is just the beginning of a grand adventure together!
Star Wars: The Old Republic will finally go live for everyone on December the 20th. Subscriptions come in at 14.99 USD for one month, 41.97 USD for three months and 77.94 USD for six months.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year