Senior staff named for Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Hideo Kojima will return as the executive producer on Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance as Platinum Games assume development responsibilities on the formerly cancelled MGS spin-off.
Yuji Korakado, a vetaran on the Metal Gear Solid will supervise the title for Kojima Productions alongside Platinum Games Atsushi Inaba as Platinum attempt to refocus the title to get it to the finish line.
Platinum will handle all the game design and coding duties working around the story, cutscenes and voice acting sessions put together by Kojima Productions and using the extensive character design work carried out by Kojima Productions' Yoji Shinkawa.
Konami GM Martin Scheider explained: "Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is a new direction. There was the urge for something new and thus Inaba-san's unrivalled knowledge of the action genre, and Korekado-san's knowledge of the Metal Gear Solid universe, combined with Kojima Productions' standard for excellence ensures Metal Gear Rising: Revenegeance is in safe hands."
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet