Senior staff named for Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Hideo Kojima will return as the executive producer on Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance as Platinum Games assume development responsibilities on the formerly cancelled MGS spin-off.
Yuji Korakado, a vetaran on the Metal Gear Solid will supervise the title for Kojima Productions alongside Platinum Games Atsushi Inaba as Platinum attempt to refocus the title to get it to the finish line.
Platinum will handle all the game design and coding duties working around the story, cutscenes and voice acting sessions put together by Kojima Productions and using the extensive character design work carried out by Kojima Productions' Yoji Shinkawa.
Konami GM Martin Scheider explained: "Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is a new direction. There was the urge for something new and thus Inaba-san's unrivalled knowledge of the action genre, and Korekado-san's knowledge of the Metal Gear Solid universe, combined with Kojima Productions' standard for excellence ensures Metal Gear Rising: Revenegeance is in safe hands."
- Deep Down to be a no-show at this year's Tokyo Games Show
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon