Senior staff named for Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Hideo Kojima will return as the executive producer on Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance as Platinum Games assume development responsibilities on the formerly cancelled MGS spin-off.
Yuji Korakado, a vetaran on the Metal Gear Solid will supervise the title for Kojima Productions alongside Platinum Games Atsushi Inaba as Platinum attempt to refocus the title to get it to the finish line.
Platinum will handle all the game design and coding duties working around the story, cutscenes and voice acting sessions put together by Kojima Productions and using the extensive character design work carried out by Kojima Productions' Yoji Shinkawa.
Konami GM Martin Scheider explained: "Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is a new direction. There was the urge for something new and thus Inaba-san's unrivalled knowledge of the action genre, and Korekado-san's knowledge of the Metal Gear Solid universe, combined with Kojima Productions' standard for excellence ensures Metal Gear Rising: Revenegeance is in safe hands."
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year