Giant red scorpion drafted in to tackle piracy on the PC
Serious Sam developer Croteam has adopted an interesting approach to dealing with pirate attempting to copy their latest title.
Serious Sam 3 features a rather nasty bug that plagues any illegal copies of the game and that is a giant invincible red scorpion.
Anyone who attempts to play a pirated version will be followed by the immortal red scorpion and it will block their progress no matter what they throw at it.
This is certainly a far more interesting approach to tackling piracy that the likes of Ubisoft's notorious always-on DRM.
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3