Giant red scorpion drafted in to tackle piracy on the PC
Serious Sam developer Croteam has adopted an interesting approach to dealing with pirate attempting to copy their latest title.
Serious Sam 3 features a rather nasty bug that plagues any illegal copies of the game and that is a giant invincible red scorpion.
Anyone who attempts to play a pirated version will be followed by the immortal red scorpion and it will block their progress no matter what they throw at it.
This is certainly a far more interesting approach to tackling piracy that the likes of Ubisoft's notorious always-on DRM.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes