Giant red scorpion drafted in to tackle piracy on the PC
Serious Sam developer Croteam has adopted an interesting approach to dealing with pirate attempting to copy their latest title.
Serious Sam 3 features a rather nasty bug that plagues any illegal copies of the game and that is a giant invincible red scorpion.
Anyone who attempts to play a pirated version will be followed by the immortal red scorpion and it will block their progress no matter what they throw at it.
This is certainly a far more interesting approach to tackling piracy that the likes of Ubisoft's notorious always-on DRM.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015