Giant red scorpion drafted in to tackle piracy on the PC
Serious Sam developer Croteam has adopted an interesting approach to dealing with pirate attempting to copy their latest title.
Serious Sam 3 features a rather nasty bug that plagues any illegal copies of the game and that is a giant invincible red scorpion.
Anyone who attempts to play a pirated version will be followed by the immortal red scorpion and it will block their progress no matter what they throw at it.
This is certainly a far more interesting approach to tackling piracy that the likes of Ubisoft's notorious always-on DRM.
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive
- Trevor looks even more ravaged by time and crystal meth in these new GTA V PC screens
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users