Sledgehammer to take Call of Duty to the next level
It appears that only a month after the launch of Modern Warfare 3 rumours are already surfacing of more Call of Duty in the pipeline.
Sledgehammer Games' latest job openings include a vacancy for an online engineer in their Call of Duty team.
The project is a new high-end console title and the main tasks for the new recruit will be taking the "online experience to a new level" and creating "multiplayer game modes and online community features".
It is unclear whether or not the game is the shelved third person action title Sledgehammer were developing before becoming involved with Modern Warfare 3 or not.
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released