Sledgehammer to take Call of Duty to the next level
It appears that only a month after the launch of Modern Warfare 3 rumours are already surfacing of more Call of Duty in the pipeline.
Sledgehammer Games' latest job openings include a vacancy for an online engineer in their Call of Duty team.
The project is a new high-end console title and the main tasks for the new recruit will be taking the "online experience to a new level" and creating "multiplayer game modes and online community features".
It is unclear whether or not the game is the shelved third person action title Sledgehammer were developing before becoming involved with Modern Warfare 3 or not.
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive