Sledgehammer to take Call of Duty to the next level
It appears that only a month after the launch of Modern Warfare 3 rumours are already surfacing of more Call of Duty in the pipeline.
Sledgehammer Games' latest job openings include a vacancy for an online engineer in their Call of Duty team.
The project is a new high-end console title and the main tasks for the new recruit will be taking the "online experience to a new level" and creating "multiplayer game modes and online community features".
It is unclear whether or not the game is the shelved third person action title Sledgehammer were developing before becoming involved with Modern Warfare 3 or not.
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too