Sledgehammer to take Call of Duty to the next level
It appears that only a month after the launch of Modern Warfare 3 rumours are already surfacing of more Call of Duty in the pipeline.
Sledgehammer Games' latest job openings include a vacancy for an online engineer in their Call of Duty team.
The project is a new high-end console title and the main tasks for the new recruit will be taking the "online experience to a new level" and creating "multiplayer game modes and online community features".
It is unclear whether or not the game is the shelved third person action title Sledgehammer were developing before becoming involved with Modern Warfare 3 or not.
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3