Sledgehammer to take Call of Duty to the next level
It appears that only a month after the launch of Modern Warfare 3 rumours are already surfacing of more Call of Duty in the pipeline.
Sledgehammer Games' latest job openings include a vacancy for an online engineer in their Call of Duty team.
The project is a new high-end console title and the main tasks for the new recruit will be taking the "online experience to a new level" and creating "multiplayer game modes and online community features".
It is unclear whether or not the game is the shelved third person action title Sledgehammer were developing before becoming involved with Modern Warfare 3 or not.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon