2 million play the beta of Star Wars: The Old Republic
BioWare's first MMO is generating a healthy volume of interest with big number participating in the beta test.
EA CFO Eric Brown revealed to the Global Media and Communications Conference in New York that The Old Republic's beta has seen 2 million gamers participating in it including 750,000 unique visits over the Thanksgiving weekend alone.
He also added that each play logged an average play time of 12 hours over the three-day long holiday.
Star Wars: The Old Republic will make it's long-awaited arrival on PC world wide on December the 20th.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015