2 million play the beta of Star Wars: The Old Republic
BioWare's first MMO is generating a healthy volume of interest with big number participating in the beta test.
EA CFO Eric Brown revealed to the Global Media and Communications Conference in New York that The Old Republic's beta has seen 2 million gamers participating in it including 750,000 unique visits over the Thanksgiving weekend alone.
He also added that each play logged an average play time of 12 hours over the three-day long holiday.
Star Wars: The Old Republic will make it's long-awaited arrival on PC world wide on December the 20th.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch