2 million play the beta of Star Wars: The Old Republic
BioWare's first MMO is generating a healthy volume of interest with big number participating in the beta test.
EA CFO Eric Brown revealed to the Global Media and Communications Conference in New York that The Old Republic's beta has seen 2 million gamers participating in it including 750,000 unique visits over the Thanksgiving weekend alone.
He also added that each play logged an average play time of 12 hours over the three-day long holiday.
Star Wars: The Old Republic will make it's long-awaited arrival on PC world wide on December the 20th.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today