2 million play the beta of Star Wars: The Old Republic
BioWare's first MMO is generating a healthy volume of interest with big number participating in the beta test.
EA CFO Eric Brown revealed to the Global Media and Communications Conference in New York that The Old Republic's beta has seen 2 million gamers participating in it including 750,000 unique visits over the Thanksgiving weekend alone.
He also added that each play logged an average play time of 12 hours over the three-day long holiday.
Star Wars: The Old Republic will make it's long-awaited arrival on PC world wide on December the 20th.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny