PS Vita games could cost more at retail
There have been some suggestions floating around that games for the PS Vita may cost more to buy in the shops than they will to download.
One report indicates that the downloadable versions of PS Vita titles could be as much as 40 percent cheaper that their retail equivalents with the lack of packaging to be responsible for the price difference.
With stores like GAME and Gamestation in the UK offering the option to buy digital and retail versions it is unclear what this could mean for retail pricing for PS Vita games.
With the PS Vita due out on December the 17th in Japan it will all become clear just how Sony are planning to price games for the handheld.
Thanks Thrifty Nerd.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon