PS Vita games could cost more at retail
There have been some suggestions floating around that games for the PS Vita may cost more to buy in the shops than they will to download.
One report indicates that the downloadable versions of PS Vita titles could be as much as 40 percent cheaper that their retail equivalents with the lack of packaging to be responsible for the price difference.
With stores like GAME and Gamestation in the UK offering the option to buy digital and retail versions it is unclear what this could mean for retail pricing for PS Vita games.
With the PS Vita due out on December the 17th in Japan it will all become clear just how Sony are planning to price games for the handheld.
Thanks Thrifty Nerd.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3