PS Vita games could cost more at retail
There have been some suggestions floating around that games for the PS Vita may cost more to buy in the shops than they will to download.
One report indicates that the downloadable versions of PS Vita titles could be as much as 40 percent cheaper that their retail equivalents with the lack of packaging to be responsible for the price difference.
With stores like GAME and Gamestation in the UK offering the option to buy digital and retail versions it is unclear what this could mean for retail pricing for PS Vita games.
With the PS Vita due out on December the 17th in Japan it will all become clear just how Sony are planning to price games for the handheld.
Thanks Thrifty Nerd.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter