PS Vita games could cost more at retail
There have been some suggestions floating around that games for the PS Vita may cost more to buy in the shops than they will to download.
One report indicates that the downloadable versions of PS Vita titles could be as much as 40 percent cheaper that their retail equivalents with the lack of packaging to be responsible for the price difference.
With stores like GAME and Gamestation in the UK offering the option to buy digital and retail versions it is unclear what this could mean for retail pricing for PS Vita games.
With the PS Vita due out on December the 17th in Japan it will all become clear just how Sony are planning to price games for the handheld.
Thanks Thrifty Nerd.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO