PS Vita games could cost more at retail
There have been some suggestions floating around that games for the PS Vita may cost more to buy in the shops than they will to download.
One report indicates that the downloadable versions of PS Vita titles could be as much as 40 percent cheaper that their retail equivalents with the lack of packaging to be responsible for the price difference.
With stores like GAME and Gamestation in the UK offering the option to buy digital and retail versions it is unclear what this could mean for retail pricing for PS Vita games.
With the PS Vita due out on December the 17th in Japan it will all become clear just how Sony are planning to price games for the handheld.
Thanks Thrifty Nerd.
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released