Sony hoping to add Flash support to the PS Vita in the future
Sony has revealed that they are in negotiations over support for Flash for the PlayStation Vita.
Division two software chief Muneki Shimada revealed that the negotiations are still ongoing and they are still hopeful that the PS Vita will get support for Flash at some point.
Shimada also explained their reasoning behind using a new proprietary memory card for the PS Vita's storage for games, DLC, savegames and other media.
He said that the choice was due to the desire to "to make sure they could have something with an equal condition for everyone" and also to make the Vita as secure as possible.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3