Sony hoping to add Flash support to the PS Vita in the future
Sony has revealed that they are in negotiations over support for Flash for the PlayStation Vita.
Division two software chief Muneki Shimada revealed that the negotiations are still ongoing and they are still hopeful that the PS Vita will get support for Flash at some point.
Shimada also explained their reasoning behind using a new proprietary memory card for the PS Vita's storage for games, DLC, savegames and other media.
He said that the choice was due to the desire to "to make sure they could have something with an equal condition for everyone" and also to make the Vita as secure as possible.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny