Sony hoping to add Flash support to the PS Vita in the future
Sony has revealed that they are in negotiations over support for Flash for the PlayStation Vita.
Division two software chief Muneki Shimada revealed that the negotiations are still ongoing and they are still hopeful that the PS Vita will get support for Flash at some point.
Shimada also explained their reasoning behind using a new proprietary memory card for the PS Vita's storage for games, DLC, savegames and other media.
He said that the choice was due to the desire to "to make sure they could have something with an equal condition for everyone" and also to make the Vita as secure as possible.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update