Sony hoping to add Flash support to the PS Vita in the future
Sony has revealed that they are in negotiations over support for Flash for the PlayStation Vita.
Division two software chief Muneki Shimada revealed that the negotiations are still ongoing and they are still hopeful that the PS Vita will get support for Flash at some point.
Shimada also explained their reasoning behind using a new proprietary memory card for the PS Vita's storage for games, DLC, savegames and other media.
He said that the choice was due to the desire to "to make sure they could have something with an equal condition for everyone" and also to make the Vita as secure as possible.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today