Sony hoping to add Flash support to the PS Vita in the future
Sony has revealed that they are in negotiations over support for Flash for the PlayStation Vita.
Division two software chief Muneki Shimada revealed that the negotiations are still ongoing and they are still hopeful that the PS Vita will get support for Flash at some point.
Shimada also explained their reasoning behind using a new proprietary memory card for the PS Vita's storage for games, DLC, savegames and other media.
He said that the choice was due to the desire to "to make sure they could have something with an equal condition for everyone" and also to make the Vita as secure as possible.
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage
- Remedy casts a Hobbit and an X-Man in Quantum Theory
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer