Obsidian is doing an South Park RPG
That is correct. Obsidian, the studio behind Fallout: New Vegas and Alpha Protocol are now working on a South Park RPG.
The South Park RPG is being published by THQ and is being developed in collaboration with series creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone.
Danny Bilson said: "Our goal is simple: to put creative talent first. Matt and Trey are arguably two of the most important comedic talents of their generation. Bringing their vision of South Park to the interactive space is a dream-come-true."
Not much else is known about the game just now although it is development on the PS3 and Xbox 360. Lets just hope it doesn't go the way of Obsidian's Aliens RPG.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light