Obsidian is doing an South Park RPG
That is correct. Obsidian, the studio behind Fallout: New Vegas and Alpha Protocol are now working on a South Park RPG.
The South Park RPG is being published by THQ and is being developed in collaboration with series creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone.
Danny Bilson said: "Our goal is simple: to put creative talent first. Matt and Trey are arguably two of the most important comedic talents of their generation. Bringing their vision of South Park to the interactive space is a dream-come-true."
Not much else is known about the game just now although it is development on the PS3 and Xbox 360. Lets just hope it doesn't go the way of Obsidian's Aliens RPG.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One