Obsidian is doing an South Park RPG
That is correct. Obsidian, the studio behind Fallout: New Vegas and Alpha Protocol are now working on a South Park RPG.
The South Park RPG is being published by THQ and is being developed in collaboration with series creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone.
Danny Bilson said: "Our goal is simple: to put creative talent first. Matt and Trey are arguably two of the most important comedic talents of their generation. Bringing their vision of South Park to the interactive space is a dream-come-true."
Not much else is known about the game just now although it is development on the PS3 and Xbox 360. Lets just hope it doesn't go the way of Obsidian's Aliens RPG.
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times