Obsidian is doing an South Park RPG
That is correct. Obsidian, the studio behind Fallout: New Vegas and Alpha Protocol are now working on a South Park RPG.
The South Park RPG is being published by THQ and is being developed in collaboration with series creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone.
Danny Bilson said: "Our goal is simple: to put creative talent first. Matt and Trey are arguably two of the most important comedic talents of their generation. Bringing their vision of South Park to the interactive space is a dream-come-true."
Not much else is known about the game just now although it is development on the PS3 and Xbox 360. Lets just hope it doesn't go the way of Obsidian's Aliens RPG.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year