Obsidian is doing an South Park RPG
That is correct. Obsidian, the studio behind Fallout: New Vegas and Alpha Protocol are now working on a South Park RPG.
The South Park RPG is being published by THQ and is being developed in collaboration with series creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone.
Danny Bilson said: "Our goal is simple: to put creative talent first. Matt and Trey are arguably two of the most important comedic talents of their generation. Bringing their vision of South Park to the interactive space is a dream-come-true."
Not much else is known about the game just now although it is development on the PS3 and Xbox 360. Lets just hope it doesn't go the way of Obsidian's Aliens RPG.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone