Skyrim patched on the PlayStation 3
The PlayStation 3 version of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim has become the first version of the game to be patched.
The patch addresses the framerate issues that arise when savegames rise above 5 MB in size. The update is around 92 MB in size and has already been rolled out across Europe.
This issue is unique to the PS3 version with the Xbox 360 experiencing texture scaling problems when installed to the hard drive and the PC version suffering freezing problems.
Patches for the Xbox 360 and PC versions are promised by the end of the week.
Thanks Edge Online.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO