Skyrim patched on the PlayStation 3
The PlayStation 3 version of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim has become the first version of the game to be patched.
The patch addresses the framerate issues that arise when savegames rise above 5 MB in size. The update is around 92 MB in size and has already been rolled out across Europe.
This issue is unique to the PS3 version with the Xbox 360 experiencing texture scaling problems when installed to the hard drive and the PC version suffering freezing problems.
Patches for the Xbox 360 and PC versions are promised by the end of the week.
Thanks Edge Online.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto