Skyrim patched on the PlayStation 3
The PlayStation 3 version of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim has become the first version of the game to be patched.
The patch addresses the framerate issues that arise when savegames rise above 5 MB in size. The update is around 92 MB in size and has already been rolled out across Europe.
This issue is unique to the PS3 version with the Xbox 360 experiencing texture scaling problems when installed to the hard drive and the PC version suffering freezing problems.
Patches for the Xbox 360 and PC versions are promised by the end of the week.
Thanks Edge Online.
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015