Skyrim patched on the PlayStation 3
The PlayStation 3 version of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim has become the first version of the game to be patched.
The patch addresses the framerate issues that arise when savegames rise above 5 MB in size. The update is around 92 MB in size and has already been rolled out across Europe.
This issue is unique to the PS3 version with the Xbox 360 experiencing texture scaling problems when installed to the hard drive and the PC version suffering freezing problems.
Patches for the Xbox 360 and PC versions are promised by the end of the week.
Thanks Edge Online.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey