Skyrim patched on the PlayStation 3
The PlayStation 3 version of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim has become the first version of the game to be patched.
The patch addresses the framerate issues that arise when savegames rise above 5 MB in size. The update is around 92 MB in size and has already been rolled out across Europe.
This issue is unique to the PS3 version with the Xbox 360 experiencing texture scaling problems when installed to the hard drive and the PC version suffering freezing problems.
Patches for the Xbox 360 and PC versions are promised by the end of the week.
Thanks Edge Online.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3