Next generation of Kinect could lip read?
The latest rumours to appear surrounding Microsoft's next home console relate to advances in their Kinect technology.
It appears that the jump in accuracy between Kinect and "Kinect 2" may mean that the new generation of the camera tech may be able to read lips.
The accuracy also extends to its ability to measure facial expressions, the direction that the player is facing and even detect the pitch of the player's voices.
All this combines to add the possibility of Kinect being able to detect the player's emotional state.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year