Next generation of Kinect could lip read?
The latest rumours to appear surrounding Microsoft's next home console relate to advances in their Kinect technology.
It appears that the jump in accuracy between Kinect and "Kinect 2" may mean that the new generation of the camera tech may be able to read lips.
The accuracy also extends to its ability to measure facial expressions, the direction that the player is facing and even detect the pitch of the player's voices.
All this combines to add the possibility of Kinect being able to detect the player's emotional state.
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive