Next generation of Kinect could lip read?
The latest rumours to appear surrounding Microsoft's next home console relate to advances in their Kinect technology.
It appears that the jump in accuracy between Kinect and "Kinect 2" may mean that the new generation of the camera tech may be able to read lips.
The accuracy also extends to its ability to measure facial expressions, the direction that the player is facing and even detect the pitch of the player's voices.
All this combines to add the possibility of Kinect being able to detect the player's emotional state.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto