Next generation of Kinect could lip read?
The latest rumours to appear surrounding Microsoft's next home console relate to advances in their Kinect technology.
It appears that the jump in accuracy between Kinect and "Kinect 2" may mean that the new generation of the camera tech may be able to read lips.
The accuracy also extends to its ability to measure facial expressions, the direction that the player is facing and even detect the pitch of the player's voices.
All this combines to add the possibility of Kinect being able to detect the player's emotional state.
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive