First standalone expansion revealed for Total War: Shogun 2
SEGA and Creative Assembly have revealed the first major standalone expansion for their latest strategy epic, Total War: Shogun 2.
The new expansion, named Fall of the Samurai, gives Total War fans the chance to battle their way through the end of the samurai era in Japan as the powers of the Western world arrive in Japan.
Fall of the Samurai features a newly expanded campaign map, six new samurai clans and thirty new units in all bringing the modern gunpowder-based weaponry of America, Great Britain and France into the fray on land and at sea with units like the US Marines, British Royal Marines, artillery steamer, torpedo boats and even mighty Ironclad warships.
Total War: Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai will be available for PC from March 2012.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit