First standalone expansion revealed for Total War: Shogun 2
SEGA and Creative Assembly have revealed the first major standalone expansion for their latest strategy epic, Total War: Shogun 2.
The new expansion, named Fall of the Samurai, gives Total War fans the chance to battle their way through the end of the samurai era in Japan as the powers of the Western world arrive in Japan.
Fall of the Samurai features a newly expanded campaign map, six new samurai clans and thirty new units in all bringing the modern gunpowder-based weaponry of America, Great Britain and France into the fray on land and at sea with units like the US Marines, British Royal Marines, artillery steamer, torpedo boats and even mighty Ironclad warships.
Total War: Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai will be available for PC from March 2012.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though