First standalone expansion revealed for Total War: Shogun 2
SEGA and Creative Assembly have revealed the first major standalone expansion for their latest strategy epic, Total War: Shogun 2.
The new expansion, named Fall of the Samurai, gives Total War fans the chance to battle their way through the end of the samurai era in Japan as the powers of the Western world arrive in Japan.
Fall of the Samurai features a newly expanded campaign map, six new samurai clans and thirty new units in all bringing the modern gunpowder-based weaponry of America, Great Britain and France into the fray on land and at sea with units like the US Marines, British Royal Marines, artillery steamer, torpedo boats and even mighty Ironclad warships.
Total War: Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai will be available for PC from March 2012.
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
- Take-Two reports GTA V has sold over 34 million copies
- Stephen Colbert deconstructs #Gamergate last night with guest Anita Sarkeesian
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0