First standalone expansion revealed for Total War: Shogun 2
SEGA and Creative Assembly have revealed the first major standalone expansion for their latest strategy epic, Total War: Shogun 2.
The new expansion, named Fall of the Samurai, gives Total War fans the chance to battle their way through the end of the samurai era in Japan as the powers of the Western world arrive in Japan.
Fall of the Samurai features a newly expanded campaign map, six new samurai clans and thirty new units in all bringing the modern gunpowder-based weaponry of America, Great Britain and France into the fray on land and at sea with units like the US Marines, British Royal Marines, artillery steamer, torpedo boats and even mighty Ironclad warships.
Total War: Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai will be available for PC from March 2012.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light