F1 2011 pits in on 3DS
Codemasters has extended their Formula One racing franchise into the third dimension with the release of the 3DS version of F1 2011.
The 3DS version allows players to take on the full F1 season on the go as well as competing in individual races and time trial events.
There are also four-player head-to-head multiplayer races and the opportunity to compete in a team with a friend in the co-op career mode.
F1 2011 is already out for the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC and is also confirmed as a launch title for the PlayStation Vita when it arrives in February.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year