F1 2011 pits in on 3DS
Codemasters has extended their Formula One racing franchise into the third dimension with the release of the 3DS version of F1 2011.
The 3DS version allows players to take on the full F1 season on the go as well as competing in individual races and time trial events.
There are also four-player head-to-head multiplayer races and the opportunity to compete in a team with a friend in the co-op career mode.
F1 2011 is already out for the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC and is also confirmed as a launch title for the PlayStation Vita when it arrives in February.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network