F1 2011 pits in on 3DS
Codemasters has extended their Formula One racing franchise into the third dimension with the release of the 3DS version of F1 2011.
The 3DS version allows players to take on the full F1 season on the go as well as competing in individual races and time trial events.
There are also four-player head-to-head multiplayer races and the opportunity to compete in a team with a friend in the co-op career mode.
F1 2011 is already out for the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC and is also confirmed as a launch title for the PlayStation Vita when it arrives in February.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO