F1 2011 pits in on 3DS
Codemasters has extended their Formula One racing franchise into the third dimension with the release of the 3DS version of F1 2011.
The 3DS version allows players to take on the full F1 season on the go as well as competing in individual races and time trial events.
There are also four-player head-to-head multiplayer races and the opportunity to compete in a team with a friend in the co-op career mode.
F1 2011 is already out for the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC and is also confirmed as a launch title for the PlayStation Vita when it arrives in February.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer