F1 2011 pits in on 3DS
Codemasters has extended their Formula One racing franchise into the third dimension with the release of the 3DS version of F1 2011.
The 3DS version allows players to take on the full F1 season on the go as well as competing in individual races and time trial events.
There are also four-player head-to-head multiplayer races and the opportunity to compete in a team with a friend in the co-op career mode.
F1 2011 is already out for the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC and is also confirmed as a launch title for the PlayStation Vita when it arrives in February.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent