Rayman makes his big console return in Rayman Origins
Michel Ancel has brought his platform creation, Rayman, back to home consoles in style with the new 2D platformer Rayman Origins.
Rayman Origins launches today on Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii and shows off what has kept Michel Ancel so busy recently.
With 60 levels spread across six worlds, all created with unique and meticulously artwork designed to build in a dynamic and organic feel to the game.
The game also features drop-in and drop-out co-op gameplay allowing players to join in at any point as Rayman, Globox or one of two Teensies.
If you want to check out the game before you pick it up a demo is available on PSN and Xbox Live Marketplace.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week