Rayman makes his big console return in Rayman Origins
Michel Ancel has brought his platform creation, Rayman, back to home consoles in style with the new 2D platformer Rayman Origins.
Rayman Origins launches today on Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii and shows off what has kept Michel Ancel so busy recently.
With 60 levels spread across six worlds, all created with unique and meticulously artwork designed to build in a dynamic and organic feel to the game.
The game also features drop-in and drop-out co-op gameplay allowing players to join in at any point as Rayman, Globox or one of two Teensies.
If you want to check out the game before you pick it up a demo is available on PSN and Xbox Live Marketplace.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto