Rayman makes his big console return in Rayman Origins
Michel Ancel has brought his platform creation, Rayman, back to home consoles in style with the new 2D platformer Rayman Origins.
Rayman Origins launches today on Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii and shows off what has kept Michel Ancel so busy recently.
With 60 levels spread across six worlds, all created with unique and meticulously artwork designed to build in a dynamic and organic feel to the game.
The game also features drop-in and drop-out co-op gameplay allowing players to join in at any point as Rayman, Globox or one of two Teensies.
If you want to check out the game before you pick it up a demo is available on PSN and Xbox Live Marketplace.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year