Rayman makes his big console return in Rayman Origins
Michel Ancel has brought his platform creation, Rayman, back to home consoles in style with the new 2D platformer Rayman Origins.
Rayman Origins launches today on Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii and shows off what has kept Michel Ancel so busy recently.
With 60 levels spread across six worlds, all created with unique and meticulously artwork designed to build in a dynamic and organic feel to the game.
The game also features drop-in and drop-out co-op gameplay allowing players to join in at any point as Rayman, Globox or one of two Teensies.
If you want to check out the game before you pick it up a demo is available on PSN and Xbox Live Marketplace.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update