Rayman makes his big console return in Rayman Origins
Michel Ancel has brought his platform creation, Rayman, back to home consoles in style with the new 2D platformer Rayman Origins.
Rayman Origins launches today on Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii and shows off what has kept Michel Ancel so busy recently.
With 60 levels spread across six worlds, all created with unique and meticulously artwork designed to build in a dynamic and organic feel to the game.
The game also features drop-in and drop-out co-op gameplay allowing players to join in at any point as Rayman, Globox or one of two Teensies.
If you want to check out the game before you pick it up a demo is available on PSN and Xbox Live Marketplace.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer