Price cut sees the 3DS install itself at the top of the Japanese charts
It seems that Nintendo's drastic price cut for the 3DS has paid off in spades in Japan at least.
Slashing the price of the 3DS has been managed to become a fixture at the top of the charts since the price cut came into effect at the end of the summer.
Nintendo's 3D handheld has managed to see off the PSP with more than double the sales last week and five times the sales this week.
This will come as a relief to Nintendo who has seen their share price plummet due to the poor launch performance of the 3DS combined with dwindling sales of the Wii.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date