Price cut sees the 3DS install itself at the top of the Japanese charts
It seems that Nintendo's drastic price cut for the 3DS has paid off in spades in Japan at least.
Slashing the price of the 3DS has been managed to become a fixture at the top of the charts since the price cut came into effect at the end of the summer.
Nintendo's 3D handheld has managed to see off the PSP with more than double the sales last week and five times the sales this week.
This will come as a relief to Nintendo who has seen their share price plummet due to the poor launch performance of the 3DS combined with dwindling sales of the Wii.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today