Price cut sees the 3DS install itself at the top of the Japanese charts
It seems that Nintendo's drastic price cut for the 3DS has paid off in spades in Japan at least.
Slashing the price of the 3DS has been managed to become a fixture at the top of the charts since the price cut came into effect at the end of the summer.
Nintendo's 3D handheld has managed to see off the PSP with more than double the sales last week and five times the sales this week.
This will come as a relief to Nintendo who has seen their share price plummet due to the poor launch performance of the 3DS combined with dwindling sales of the Wii.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light