Price cut sees the 3DS install itself at the top of the Japanese charts
It seems that Nintendo's drastic price cut for the 3DS has paid off in spades in Japan at least.
Slashing the price of the 3DS has been managed to become a fixture at the top of the charts since the price cut came into effect at the end of the summer.
Nintendo's 3D handheld has managed to see off the PSP with more than double the sales last week and five times the sales this week.
This will come as a relief to Nintendo who has seen their share price plummet due to the poor launch performance of the 3DS combined with dwindling sales of the Wii.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey