2K gives a release window for Spec Ops: The Line
2K Games has finally given a release window for their military shooter, Spec Ops: The Line.
The game follows Delta Force Captain Walker as he attempts to rescue fellow Deltas in a storm-locked Dubai.
2K president Christoph Hartmann said: "With all of its grandeur and opulence, Dubai provides the perfect backdrop to play out Spec Ops: The Line's deep and complex narrative. This bold endeavour harnesses 2K's pedigree of creating fascinating stories, settings and worlds to create an aggressive narrative and environment that you won't find in other games on the market. Wartime narratives evoke emotion like few things else in our culture. Players will fight through this hostile environment in Spec Ops: The Line, creating a raw and unique video game experience."
Spec Ops: The Line is due out in the spring on 2012.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year