2K gives a release window for Spec Ops: The Line
2K Games has finally given a release window for their military shooter, Spec Ops: The Line.
The game follows Delta Force Captain Walker as he attempts to rescue fellow Deltas in a storm-locked Dubai.
2K president Christoph Hartmann said: "With all of its grandeur and opulence, Dubai provides the perfect backdrop to play out Spec Ops: The Line's deep and complex narrative. This bold endeavour harnesses 2K's pedigree of creating fascinating stories, settings and worlds to create an aggressive narrative and environment that you won't find in other games on the market. Wartime narratives evoke emotion like few things else in our culture. Players will fight through this hostile environment in Spec Ops: The Line, creating a raw and unique video game experience."
Spec Ops: The Line is due out in the spring on 2012.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO