2K gives a release window for Spec Ops: The Line
2K Games has finally given a release window for their military shooter, Spec Ops: The Line.
The game follows Delta Force Captain Walker as he attempts to rescue fellow Deltas in a storm-locked Dubai.
2K president Christoph Hartmann said: "With all of its grandeur and opulence, Dubai provides the perfect backdrop to play out Spec Ops: The Line's deep and complex narrative. This bold endeavour harnesses 2K's pedigree of creating fascinating stories, settings and worlds to create an aggressive narrative and environment that you won't find in other games on the market. Wartime narratives evoke emotion like few things else in our culture. Players will fight through this hostile environment in Spec Ops: The Line, creating a raw and unique video game experience."
Spec Ops: The Line is due out in the spring on 2012.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network