2K gives a release window for Spec Ops: The Line
2K Games has finally given a release window for their military shooter, Spec Ops: The Line.
The game follows Delta Force Captain Walker as he attempts to rescue fellow Deltas in a storm-locked Dubai.
2K president Christoph Hartmann said: "With all of its grandeur and opulence, Dubai provides the perfect backdrop to play out Spec Ops: The Line's deep and complex narrative. This bold endeavour harnesses 2K's pedigree of creating fascinating stories, settings and worlds to create an aggressive narrative and environment that you won't find in other games on the market. Wartime narratives evoke emotion like few things else in our culture. Players will fight through this hostile environment in Spec Ops: The Line, creating a raw and unique video game experience."
Spec Ops: The Line is due out in the spring on 2012.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer