2K gives a release window for Spec Ops: The Line
2K Games has finally given a release window for their military shooter, Spec Ops: The Line.
The game follows Delta Force Captain Walker as he attempts to rescue fellow Deltas in a storm-locked Dubai.
2K president Christoph Hartmann said: "With all of its grandeur and opulence, Dubai provides the perfect backdrop to play out Spec Ops: The Line's deep and complex narrative. This bold endeavour harnesses 2K's pedigree of creating fascinating stories, settings and worlds to create an aggressive narrative and environment that you won't find in other games on the market. Wartime narratives evoke emotion like few things else in our culture. Players will fight through this hostile environment in Spec Ops: The Line, creating a raw and unique video game experience."
Spec Ops: The Line is due out in the spring on 2012.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3