RAGE demo heads to Xbox Live today, PSN version coming soon
Bethesda has announced that they have launched a demo of id's latest shooter RAGE for the Xbox 360.
The demo will feature a section of the game that centres around the first main settlement in the game Wellspring. Players will have the chance to save Wellspring's fresh water supply from the psychotic Ghost Clan bandits as they attempt to poison the town's well.
Gamers will also be able to explore Wellspring and try their hand at some desert races at the town's race track.
The demo is out now on Xbox Live with the PS3 version due to hit PlayStation Network on December the 2nd. Also check out our review of RAGE when it came out back in October.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer