New Hitman title to be developed in Montreal
Square Enix will be opening a second studio in Montreal and their first title will be a new one in the Hitman franchise.
In aid of furthering their investment in their Western portfolio, Square Enix will be opening a new studio in Montreal as well as adding another 100 staff to the Deus Ex studio Eidos Montreal.
The new studio is believed to be opening with 150 staff and is rumoured to be working on a new Hitman title.
Don't get too excited at the prospect of two Hitman titles in quick succession though as the new title will probably be developed for the next generation of console hardware.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan