Bethesda confirms Skyrim patches incoming
Bethesda has announced that they are working on patches for problems across all formats and they will be released very soon.
The patches will address the texture scaling issues on the Xbox 360, framerate problems on the PS3 for savegames larger than 5 MB and the freezing issues on the PC.
Bethesda's VP of marketing and PR, Pete Hines made the announcement on Twitter adding that the patches are expected to be ready next week.
He wrote: "PS3 and [Xbox] 360 updates have been submitted for certification. PC coming too. Current estimate is they will be live the week after Thanksgiving."
Thanks Edge Online.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title