Bethesda confirms Skyrim patches incoming
Bethesda has announced that they are working on patches for problems across all formats and they will be released very soon.
The patches will address the texture scaling issues on the Xbox 360, framerate problems on the PS3 for savegames larger than 5 MB and the freezing issues on the PC.
Bethesda's VP of marketing and PR, Pete Hines made the announcement on Twitter adding that the patches are expected to be ready next week.
He wrote: "PS3 and [Xbox] 360 updates have been submitted for certification. PC coming too. Current estimate is they will be live the week after Thanksgiving."
Thanks Edge Online.
- Valve introduces a new refund policy for Steam
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD coming to PC via Steam
- Dark Souls 3 could be revealed at E3
- This is not a hoax: Official Fallout 4 teaser site appears
- Windows 10 will launch at the end of next month
- The new King's Quest trailer looks at the making of the game's music
- Microsoft teases the world premiere of Rise Of The Tomb Raider's gameplay at E3 this month
- XCOM 2 coming to PC this November
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online