Bethesda confirms Skyrim patches incoming
Bethesda has announced that they are working on patches for problems across all formats and they will be released very soon.
The patches will address the texture scaling issues on the Xbox 360, framerate problems on the PS3 for savegames larger than 5 MB and the freezing issues on the PC.
Bethesda's VP of marketing and PR, Pete Hines made the announcement on Twitter adding that the patches are expected to be ready next week.
He wrote: "PS3 and [Xbox] 360 updates have been submitted for certification. PC coming too. Current estimate is they will be live the week after Thanksgiving."
Thanks Edge Online.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny