Bethesda confirms Skyrim patches incoming
Bethesda has announced that they are working on patches for problems across all formats and they will be released very soon.
The patches will address the texture scaling issues on the Xbox 360, framerate problems on the PS3 for savegames larger than 5 MB and the freezing issues on the PC.
Bethesda's VP of marketing and PR, Pete Hines made the announcement on Twitter adding that the patches are expected to be ready next week.
He wrote: "PS3 and [Xbox] 360 updates have been submitted for certification. PC coming too. Current estimate is they will be live the week after Thanksgiving."
Thanks Edge Online.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer