Bethesda confirms Skyrim patches incoming
Bethesda has announced that they are working on patches for problems across all formats and they will be released very soon.
The patches will address the texture scaling issues on the Xbox 360, framerate problems on the PS3 for savegames larger than 5 MB and the freezing issues on the PC.
Bethesda's VP of marketing and PR, Pete Hines made the announcement on Twitter adding that the patches are expected to be ready next week.
He wrote: "PS3 and [Xbox] 360 updates have been submitted for certification. PC coming too. Current estimate is they will be live the week after Thanksgiving."
Thanks Edge Online.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One