Max Payne 3 Special Edition revealed
Rockstar Games has revealed what they have planned for the special edition of Max Payne 3.
The special edition will include a 10-inch statue of Max designed and created in a collaboration between Rockstar and TriForce, original still-life prints portraying Max's inner demons and vices and a copper and brass plated bullet keychain with a screw-off back.
Also featured is the Classic Multiplayer Character Pack including some classic characters from the first two games like Mona Sax and Vladimir Lem and the Disorderly Conduct Weapons Pack which adds the Hammerhead Auto Shotgun, G9 Grenade Launcher and Molotov cocktails. It also features a copy of the game's official soundtrack.
The Max Payne 3 Special Edition is available to preorder up until January the 15th with the game's final release confirmed as March of 2012.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side