Max Payne 3 Special Edition revealed
Rockstar Games has revealed what they have planned for the special edition of Max Payne 3.
The special edition will include a 10-inch statue of Max designed and created in a collaboration between Rockstar and TriForce, original still-life prints portraying Max's inner demons and vices and a copper and brass plated bullet keychain with a screw-off back.
Also featured is the Classic Multiplayer Character Pack including some classic characters from the first two games like Mona Sax and Vladimir Lem and the Disorderly Conduct Weapons Pack which adds the Hammerhead Auto Shotgun, G9 Grenade Launcher and Molotov cocktails. It also features a copy of the game's official soundtrack.
The Max Payne 3 Special Edition is available to preorder up until January the 15th with the game's final release confirmed as March of 2012.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO