Max Payne 3 Special Edition revealed
Rockstar Games has revealed what they have planned for the special edition of Max Payne 3.
The special edition will include a 10-inch statue of Max designed and created in a collaboration between Rockstar and TriForce, original still-life prints portraying Max's inner demons and vices and a copper and brass plated bullet keychain with a screw-off back.
Also featured is the Classic Multiplayer Character Pack including some classic characters from the first two games like Mona Sax and Vladimir Lem and the Disorderly Conduct Weapons Pack which adds the Hammerhead Auto Shotgun, G9 Grenade Launcher and Molotov cocktails. It also features a copy of the game's official soundtrack.
The Max Payne 3 Special Edition is available to preorder up until January the 15th with the game's final release confirmed as March of 2012.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching