Max Payne 3 Special Edition revealed
Rockstar Games has revealed what they have planned for the special edition of Max Payne 3.
The special edition will include a 10-inch statue of Max designed and created in a collaboration between Rockstar and TriForce, original still-life prints portraying Max's inner demons and vices and a copper and brass plated bullet keychain with a screw-off back.
Also featured is the Classic Multiplayer Character Pack including some classic characters from the first two games like Mona Sax and Vladimir Lem and the Disorderly Conduct Weapons Pack which adds the Hammerhead Auto Shotgun, G9 Grenade Launcher and Molotov cocktails. It also features a copy of the game's official soundtrack.
The Max Payne 3 Special Edition is available to preorder up until January the 15th with the game's final release confirmed as March of 2012.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer