Max Payne 3 Special Edition revealed
Rockstar Games has revealed what they have planned for the special edition of Max Payne 3.
The special edition will include a 10-inch statue of Max designed and created in a collaboration between Rockstar and TriForce, original still-life prints portraying Max's inner demons and vices and a copper and brass plated bullet keychain with a screw-off back.
Also featured is the Classic Multiplayer Character Pack including some classic characters from the first two games like Mona Sax and Vladimir Lem and the Disorderly Conduct Weapons Pack which adds the Hammerhead Auto Shotgun, G9 Grenade Launcher and Molotov cocktails. It also features a copy of the game's official soundtrack.
The Max Payne 3 Special Edition is available to preorder up until January the 15th with the game's final release confirmed as March of 2012.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter