Next-gen Xbox development kits available by Christmas
The first mass round of development kits for Microsoft's next generation of Xbox is rumoured to be incoming very soon.
According to reports the development kits for the next Xbox will be arriving at developers in time for Christmas.
On insider said: Ubisoft Montreal is already hard at work on 'target boxes' based on the intended specifications of Microsofts Xbox 360 successor, the publication claimed. Ubisofts teams are said to be working on PCs containing off-the-shelf components provided by Microsoft.
Selected developers including EA are also rumoured to be in possession of early development kits.
Thanks Edge Online.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims