Next-gen Xbox development kits available by Christmas
The first mass round of development kits for Microsoft's next generation of Xbox is rumoured to be incoming very soon.
According to reports the development kits for the next Xbox will be arriving at developers in time for Christmas.
On insider said: Ubisoft Montreal is already hard at work on 'target boxes' based on the intended specifications of Microsofts Xbox 360 successor, the publication claimed. Ubisofts teams are said to be working on PCs containing off-the-shelf components provided by Microsoft.
Selected developers including EA are also rumoured to be in possession of early development kits.
Thanks Edge Online.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One