Next-gen Xbox development kits available by Christmas
The first mass round of development kits for Microsoft's next generation of Xbox is rumoured to be incoming very soon.
According to reports the development kits for the next Xbox will be arriving at developers in time for Christmas.
On insider said: Ubisoft Montreal is already hard at work on 'target boxes' based on the intended specifications of Microsofts Xbox 360 successor, the publication claimed. Ubisofts teams are said to be working on PCs containing off-the-shelf components provided by Microsoft.
Selected developers including EA are also rumoured to be in possession of early development kits.
Thanks Edge Online.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title