Brink Clans and Tournaments update detailed
Bethesda and Splash Damage have outlined the features they will be bringing to Brink in their latest software update.
The new update will bring full support for clans, tournaments and ladders across all formats on Splash Damage's console debut effort.
The features will be linked through the Brink website which will allow players to create and manage their clans online before taking them into battle in the game.
Clan members will be able to view their global rankings on the overall ladder as well as set up and run tournaments and view the ranking ladders for their individual tournaments as well.
Thanks Bethesda Blog.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer