Brink Clans and Tournaments update detailed
Bethesda and Splash Damage have outlined the features they will be bringing to Brink in their latest software update.
The new update will bring full support for clans, tournaments and ladders across all formats on Splash Damage's console debut effort.
The features will be linked through the Brink website which will allow players to create and manage their clans online before taking them into battle in the game.
Clan members will be able to view their global rankings on the overall ladder as well as set up and run tournaments and view the ranking ladders for their individual tournaments as well.
Thanks Bethesda Blog.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year