Brink Clans and Tournaments update detailed
Bethesda and Splash Damage have outlined the features they will be bringing to Brink in their latest software update.
The new update will bring full support for clans, tournaments and ladders across all formats on Splash Damage's console debut effort.
The features will be linked through the Brink website which will allow players to create and manage their clans online before taking them into battle in the game.
Clan members will be able to view their global rankings on the overall ladder as well as set up and run tournaments and view the ranking ladders for their individual tournaments as well.
Thanks Bethesda Blog.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3