Brink Clans and Tournaments update detailed
Bethesda and Splash Damage have outlined the features they will be bringing to Brink in their latest software update.
The new update will bring full support for clans, tournaments and ladders across all formats on Splash Damage's console debut effort.
The features will be linked through the Brink website which will allow players to create and manage their clans online before taking them into battle in the game.
Clan members will be able to view their global rankings on the overall ladder as well as set up and run tournaments and view the ranking ladders for their individual tournaments as well.
Thanks Bethesda Blog.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan