Brink Clans and Tournaments update detailed
Bethesda and Splash Damage have outlined the features they will be bringing to Brink in their latest software update.
The new update will bring full support for clans, tournaments and ladders across all formats on Splash Damage's console debut effort.
The features will be linked through the Brink website which will allow players to create and manage their clans online before taking them into battle in the game.
Clan members will be able to view their global rankings on the overall ladder as well as set up and run tournaments and view the ranking ladders for their individual tournaments as well.
Thanks Bethesda Blog.
- Wasteland 2 gets a final release date
- Hellblade not tied to Heavenly Sword in any way stresses Ninja Theory
- Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare gets a free trial on PC
- Crytek to repair their reputation by making good games
- Microsoft reveals another selection of Forza Horizon 2's 200 cars
- Microsoft insisted on 1080p for Diablo III on the Xbox One
- You want hardcore difficulty? Pillars Of Eternity will delete your savegame when you die
- Destiny writer joins Telltale Game to work on the Game Of Thrones series
- Ubisoft's support for PS3 and Xbox 360 to taper off after 2015