Fix coming for the 360 texture issues in Skyrim
Bethesda has confirmed that they do have a patch in the works for the texture issues experienced by Xbox 360 Skyrim players.
The graphical glitches involve textures scaling down and not scaling back up again for players who have installed Skyrim to their Xbox 360 hard drives.
Bethesda explained on their community forums: "Skyrim uses a lot of dynamic streaming systems, including textures. We've seen a few reports of certain textures temporarily scaling down on the Xbox 360, and not scaling back up."
They added: "We have verified that this issue does not occur when playing off the disc and when the game is fully cached (not installed). We're working on a solution in the next update for those who have installed the game."
Thanks Edge Online.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold