Fix coming for the 360 texture issues in Skyrim
Bethesda has confirmed that they do have a patch in the works for the texture issues experienced by Xbox 360 Skyrim players.
The graphical glitches involve textures scaling down and not scaling back up again for players who have installed Skyrim to their Xbox 360 hard drives.
Bethesda explained on their community forums: "Skyrim uses a lot of dynamic streaming systems, including textures. We've seen a few reports of certain textures temporarily scaling down on the Xbox 360, and not scaling back up."
They added: "We have verified that this issue does not occur when playing off the disc and when the game is fully cached (not installed). We're working on a solution in the next update for those who have installed the game."
Thanks Edge Online.
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer