Fix coming for the 360 texture issues in Skyrim
Bethesda has confirmed that they do have a patch in the works for the texture issues experienced by Xbox 360 Skyrim players.
The graphical glitches involve textures scaling down and not scaling back up again for players who have installed Skyrim to their Xbox 360 hard drives.
Bethesda explained on their community forums: "Skyrim uses a lot of dynamic streaming systems, including textures. We've seen a few reports of certain textures temporarily scaling down on the Xbox 360, and not scaling back up."
They added: "We have verified that this issue does not occur when playing off the disc and when the game is fully cached (not installed). We're working on a solution in the next update for those who have installed the game."
Thanks Edge Online.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year