Fix coming for the 360 texture issues in Skyrim
Bethesda has confirmed that they do have a patch in the works for the texture issues experienced by Xbox 360 Skyrim players.
The graphical glitches involve textures scaling down and not scaling back up again for players who have installed Skyrim to their Xbox 360 hard drives.
Bethesda explained on their community forums: "Skyrim uses a lot of dynamic streaming systems, including textures. We've seen a few reports of certain textures temporarily scaling down on the Xbox 360, and not scaling back up."
They added: "We have verified that this issue does not occur when playing off the disc and when the game is fully cached (not installed). We're working on a solution in the next update for those who have installed the game."
Thanks Edge Online.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date