Fix coming for the 360 texture issues in Skyrim
Bethesda has confirmed that they do have a patch in the works for the texture issues experienced by Xbox 360 Skyrim players.
The graphical glitches involve textures scaling down and not scaling back up again for players who have installed Skyrim to their Xbox 360 hard drives.
Bethesda explained on their community forums: "Skyrim uses a lot of dynamic streaming systems, including textures. We've seen a few reports of certain textures temporarily scaling down on the Xbox 360, and not scaling back up."
They added: "We have verified that this issue does not occur when playing off the disc and when the game is fully cached (not installed). We're working on a solution in the next update for those who have installed the game."
Thanks Edge Online.
- Windows 10 will launch at the end of next month
- The new King's Quest trailer looks at the making of the game's music
- Microsoft teases the world premiere of Rise Of The Tomb Raider's gameplay at E3 this month
- XCOM 2 coming to PC this November
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th