PS3 version of Need For Speed: The Run gets extra cars
EA has revealed that Need For Speed: The Run on the PS3 will feature extra cars over the Xbox 360 version.
PlayStation 3 Need For Speed fans will get a seven more cars that they Xbox 360 compatriots although only two have been announced so far.
The first two bonus cars for the PS3 version announced are the massive-engined 4.8L Lexus LFA and the Porsche Carrera GT.
Of course, EA has decided this time around that they have retained the exclusive rights to Porsche sports cars for themselves so Need For Speed: The Run is the only racing game released this year will feature the iconic German sports cars.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny