PS3 version of Need For Speed: The Run gets extra cars
EA has revealed that Need For Speed: The Run on the PS3 will feature extra cars over the Xbox 360 version.
PlayStation 3 Need For Speed fans will get a seven more cars that they Xbox 360 compatriots although only two have been announced so far.
The first two bonus cars for the PS3 version announced are the massive-engined 4.8L Lexus LFA and the Porsche Carrera GT.
Of course, EA has decided this time around that they have retained the exclusive rights to Porsche sports cars for themselves so Need For Speed: The Run is the only racing game released this year will feature the iconic German sports cars.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer