PS3 version of Need For Speed: The Run gets extra cars
EA has revealed that Need For Speed: The Run on the PS3 will feature extra cars over the Xbox 360 version.
PlayStation 3 Need For Speed fans will get a seven more cars that they Xbox 360 compatriots although only two have been announced so far.
The first two bonus cars for the PS3 version announced are the massive-engined 4.8L Lexus LFA and the Porsche Carrera GT.
Of course, EA has decided this time around that they have retained the exclusive rights to Porsche sports cars for themselves so Need For Speed: The Run is the only racing game released this year will feature the iconic German sports cars.
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too