PS3 version of Need For Speed: The Run gets extra cars
EA has revealed that Need For Speed: The Run on the PS3 will feature extra cars over the Xbox 360 version.
PlayStation 3 Need For Speed fans will get a seven more cars that they Xbox 360 compatriots although only two have been announced so far.
The first two bonus cars for the PS3 version announced are the massive-engined 4.8L Lexus LFA and the Porsche Carrera GT.
Of course, EA has decided this time around that they have retained the exclusive rights to Porsche sports cars for themselves so Need For Speed: The Run is the only racing game released this year will feature the iconic German sports cars.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III