PS3 version of Need For Speed: The Run gets extra cars
EA has revealed that Need For Speed: The Run on the PS3 will feature extra cars over the Xbox 360 version.
PlayStation 3 Need For Speed fans will get a seven more cars that they Xbox 360 compatriots although only two have been announced so far.
The first two bonus cars for the PS3 version announced are the massive-engined 4.8L Lexus LFA and the Porsche Carrera GT.
Of course, EA has decided this time around that they have retained the exclusive rights to Porsche sports cars for themselves so Need For Speed: The Run is the only racing game released this year will feature the iconic German sports cars.
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way