Confused reports reveal then deny the existence of a Move BioShock Infinite peripheral
Yesterday it was reported that there may be a new PS Move peripheral arriving to accompany Irrational Games next title BioShock Infinite.
The peripheral's existence was apparently buried at the bottom of an entry about Move on the official PlayStation website. The information has since been removed from the website altogether.
Irrational Games came out today and said quite unequivocally that they had no plans to release a Move add-on to accompany and indeed enhance the game's experience when played using Sony's motion-sensing tech.
Irrational boss Ken Levine said that after initial reservations the got quite excited about the possibilities that using Move as a control scheme would present for immersing into their latest masterpiece.
He enthused: "Once we got past the initial anxiety about how our game would translate to Move, we started to see other ways that we could use it to interact with the world and Elizabeth. Were just starting to get our head around what that can mean."
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free