Nintendo u-turn and add support to Wii U for a second tablet controller
Nintendo seem to have changed their minds on how many tablet controllers their Wii U will support.
Originally, when Nintendo revealed the Wii U at this year's E3 they indicated that it would only support one of their revolutionary new tablet controller but now rumours suggest that they have added support for a second tablet.
An anonymous source said: "Nintendo now know they absolutely need to support two tablets. At E3 they didnt commit to this, but they know how important it is to make it technically feasible to support two screens. Even if that affects framerate, as a developer and player, I dont care. It needs to work. Developers will design appropriate games for this. If youre building a quiz game youre not going to give a shit about the framerate."
The source also revealed that Nintendo are also still tweaking the Wii U's processor speed and RAM size. The finished Wii U will debut at next year's E3.
Thanks Develop Online.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes