Nintendo u-turn and add support to Wii U for a second tablet controller
Nintendo seem to have changed their minds on how many tablet controllers their Wii U will support.
Originally, when Nintendo revealed the Wii U at this year's E3 they indicated that it would only support one of their revolutionary new tablet controller but now rumours suggest that they have added support for a second tablet.
An anonymous source said: "Nintendo now know they absolutely need to support two tablets. At E3 they didnt commit to this, but they know how important it is to make it technically feasible to support two screens. Even if that affects framerate, as a developer and player, I dont care. It needs to work. Developers will design appropriate games for this. If youre building a quiz game youre not going to give a shit about the framerate."
The source also revealed that Nintendo are also still tweaking the Wii U's processor speed and RAM size. The finished Wii U will debut at next year's E3.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching