Nintendo u-turn and add support to Wii U for a second tablet controller
Nintendo seem to have changed their minds on how many tablet controllers their Wii U will support.
Originally, when Nintendo revealed the Wii U at this year's E3 they indicated that it would only support one of their revolutionary new tablet controller but now rumours suggest that they have added support for a second tablet.
An anonymous source said: "Nintendo now know they absolutely need to support two tablets. At E3 they didnt commit to this, but they know how important it is to make it technically feasible to support two screens. Even if that affects framerate, as a developer and player, I dont care. It needs to work. Developers will design appropriate games for this. If youre building a quiz game youre not going to give a shit about the framerate."
The source also revealed that Nintendo are also still tweaking the Wii U's processor speed and RAM size. The finished Wii U will debut at next year's E3.
Thanks Develop Online.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light