Nintendo u-turn and add support to Wii U for a second tablet controller
Nintendo seem to have changed their minds on how many tablet controllers their Wii U will support.
Originally, when Nintendo revealed the Wii U at this year's E3 they indicated that it would only support one of their revolutionary new tablet controller but now rumours suggest that they have added support for a second tablet.
An anonymous source said: "Nintendo now know they absolutely need to support two tablets. At E3 they didnt commit to this, but they know how important it is to make it technically feasible to support two screens. Even if that affects framerate, as a developer and player, I dont care. It needs to work. Developers will design appropriate games for this. If youre building a quiz game youre not going to give a shit about the framerate."
The source also revealed that Nintendo are also still tweaking the Wii U's processor speed and RAM size. The finished Wii U will debut at next year's E3.
Thanks Develop Online.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent