Nintendo u-turn and add support to Wii U for a second tablet controller
Nintendo seem to have changed their minds on how many tablet controllers their Wii U will support.
Originally, when Nintendo revealed the Wii U at this year's E3 they indicated that it would only support one of their revolutionary new tablet controller but now rumours suggest that they have added support for a second tablet.
An anonymous source said: "Nintendo now know they absolutely need to support two tablets. At E3 they didnt commit to this, but they know how important it is to make it technically feasible to support two screens. Even if that affects framerate, as a developer and player, I dont care. It needs to work. Developers will design appropriate games for this. If youre building a quiz game youre not going to give a shit about the framerate."
The source also revealed that Nintendo are also still tweaking the Wii U's processor speed and RAM size. The finished Wii U will debut at next year's E3.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Warner Bros to bring DC MOBA Infinite Crisis to Steam
- Gabe Newell: No-one gets motion-sick with the Vive VR headset
- NPCs can now be mugged in The Elder Scrolls Online
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch