Playboy heads to the living room
Word from the US late yesterday reliably informs us that the forthcoming officially-licensed Playboy game has been confirmed for the PS2 and Xbox consoles, which will debut alongside the previously known PC version this winter. Playboy: The Mansion will be published by Ubisoft throughout Europe, and Cyberlore's opus promises a heady mix of "intriguing social interaction, party-throwing simulation and empire-building challenges".
The game certainly sounds like it should be something of a giggle, even if it won't be fulfilling our more idealistic gaming philosophies any time soon. The game will be on display at next month's E3 for our (and your) pleasure, when we hope to be satisfied more fully.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title