Playboy heads to the living room
Word from the US late yesterday reliably informs us that the forthcoming officially-licensed Playboy game has been confirmed for the PS2 and Xbox consoles, which will debut alongside the previously known PC version this winter. Playboy: The Mansion will be published by Ubisoft throughout Europe, and Cyberlore's opus promises a heady mix of "intriguing social interaction, party-throwing simulation and empire-building challenges".
The game certainly sounds like it should be something of a giggle, even if it won't be fulfilling our more idealistic gaming philosophies any time soon. The game will be on display at next month's E3 for our (and your) pleasure, when we hope to be satisfied more fully.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year