Playboy heads to the living room
Word from the US late yesterday reliably informs us that the forthcoming officially-licensed Playboy game has been confirmed for the PS2 and Xbox consoles, which will debut alongside the previously known PC version this winter. Playboy: The Mansion will be published by Ubisoft throughout Europe, and Cyberlore's opus promises a heady mix of "intriguing social interaction, party-throwing simulation and empire-building challenges".
The game certainly sounds like it should be something of a giggle, even if it won't be fulfilling our more idealistic gaming philosophies any time soon. The game will be on display at next month's E3 for our (and your) pleasure, when we hope to be satisfied more fully.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free