Playboy heads to the living room
Word from the US late yesterday reliably informs us that the forthcoming officially-licensed Playboy game has been confirmed for the PS2 and Xbox consoles, which will debut alongside the previously known PC version this winter. Playboy: The Mansion will be published by Ubisoft throughout Europe, and Cyberlore's opus promises a heady mix of "intriguing social interaction, party-throwing simulation and empire-building challenges".
The game certainly sounds like it should be something of a giggle, even if it won't be fulfilling our more idealistic gaming philosophies any time soon. The game will be on display at next month's E3 for our (and your) pleasure, when we hope to be satisfied more fully.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year