Playboy heads to the living room
Word from the US late yesterday reliably informs us that the forthcoming officially-licensed Playboy game has been confirmed for the PS2 and Xbox consoles, which will debut alongside the previously known PC version this winter. Playboy: The Mansion will be published by Ubisoft throughout Europe, and Cyberlore's opus promises a heady mix of "intriguing social interaction, party-throwing simulation and empire-building challenges".
The game certainly sounds like it should be something of a giggle, even if it won't be fulfilling our more idealistic gaming philosophies any time soon. The game will be on display at next month's E3 for our (and your) pleasure, when we hope to be satisfied more fully.
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015