Houser: GTA V will be a radical reinvention
Rockstar's Sam Houser has promised great things from their next Grand Theft Auto title on the back of the launch of their reveal trailer.
In their announcement press release Rockstar promised that GTA V would push the series in a bold new direction with a story centring on the pursuit of money at all costs in their unique interpretation Southern California.
Houser, who founded of Rockstar Games, elaborated saying: Grand Theft Auto V is another radical reinvention of the Grand Theft Auto universe. We are incredibly excited to share our new vision with our fans.
While what they say promises change in the GTA universe the trailer promises the return of many details familiar to GTA fans including the rural San Andreas landscape, hookers and a broad selection of character customisation options.
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release