Houser: GTA V will be a radical reinvention
Rockstar's Sam Houser has promised great things from their next Grand Theft Auto title on the back of the launch of their reveal trailer.
In their announcement press release Rockstar promised that GTA V would push the series in a bold new direction with a story centring on the pursuit of money at all costs in their unique interpretation Southern California.
Houser, who founded of Rockstar Games, elaborated saying: Grand Theft Auto V is another radical reinvention of the Grand Theft Auto universe. We are incredibly excited to share our new vision with our fans.
While what they say promises change in the GTA universe the trailer promises the return of many details familiar to GTA fans including the rural San Andreas landscape, hookers and a broad selection of character customisation options.
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014