Houser: GTA V will be a radical reinvention
Rockstar's Sam Houser has promised great things from their next Grand Theft Auto title on the back of the launch of their reveal trailer.
In their announcement press release Rockstar promised that GTA V would push the series in a bold new direction with a story centring on the pursuit of money at all costs in their unique interpretation Southern California.
Houser, who founded of Rockstar Games, elaborated saying: Grand Theft Auto V is another radical reinvention of the Grand Theft Auto universe. We are incredibly excited to share our new vision with our fans.
While what they say promises change in the GTA universe the trailer promises the return of many details familiar to GTA fans including the rural San Andreas landscape, hookers and a broad selection of character customisation options.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015