Houser: GTA V will be a radical reinvention
Rockstar's Sam Houser has promised great things from their next Grand Theft Auto title on the back of the launch of their reveal trailer.
In their announcement press release Rockstar promised that GTA V would push the series in a bold new direction with a story centring on the pursuit of money at all costs in their unique interpretation Southern California.
Houser, who founded of Rockstar Games, elaborated saying: Grand Theft Auto V is another radical reinvention of the Grand Theft Auto universe. We are incredibly excited to share our new vision with our fans.
While what they say promises change in the GTA universe the trailer promises the return of many details familiar to GTA fans including the rural San Andreas landscape, hookers and a broad selection of character customisation options.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like