Houser: GTA V will be a radical reinvention
Rockstar's Sam Houser has promised great things from their next Grand Theft Auto title on the back of the launch of their reveal trailer.
In their announcement press release Rockstar promised that GTA V would push the series in a bold new direction with a story centring on the pursuit of money at all costs in their unique interpretation Southern California.
Houser, who founded of Rockstar Games, elaborated saying: Grand Theft Auto V is another radical reinvention of the Grand Theft Auto universe. We are incredibly excited to share our new vision with our fans.
While what they say promises change in the GTA universe the trailer promises the return of many details familiar to GTA fans including the rural San Andreas landscape, hookers and a broad selection of character customisation options.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free