GTA V trailer reveals return to Los Santos
Today marked the long-awaited reveal of Rockstar's next big Grand Theft Auto title.
The trailer sets the scene for Grand Theft Auto V, which with a slow panning shot over the Vinewood sign heralded a return to San Andreas' Los Santos.
The voice-over hints at a main character escaping a life of crime to give his family a better more comfortable life in Los Santos, coupled with images of criminals disguised as exterminators about to carry out a heist evolking a storyline of a character trying to escape his past but getting drawn back in.
There is no news on when to expect the release of GTA V but you can bet that Rockstar will be holding their cards very close to their chest until Max Payne 3 launches in March of next year.
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims
- Capcom using Unreal Engine 4 for Street Fighter V
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer