GTA V trailer reveals return to Los Santos
Today marked the long-awaited reveal of Rockstar's next big Grand Theft Auto title.
The trailer sets the scene for Grand Theft Auto V, which with a slow panning shot over the Vinewood sign heralded a return to San Andreas' Los Santos.
The voice-over hints at a main character escaping a life of crime to give his family a better more comfortable life in Los Santos, coupled with images of criminals disguised as exterminators about to carry out a heist evolking a storyline of a character trying to escape his past but getting drawn back in.
There is no news on when to expect the release of GTA V but you can bet that Rockstar will be holding their cards very close to their chest until Max Payne 3 launches in March of next year.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue