GTA V trailer reveals return to Los Santos
Today marked the long-awaited reveal of Rockstar's next big Grand Theft Auto title.
The trailer sets the scene for Grand Theft Auto V, which with a slow panning shot over the Vinewood sign heralded a return to San Andreas' Los Santos.
The voice-over hints at a main character escaping a life of crime to give his family a better more comfortable life in Los Santos, coupled with images of criminals disguised as exterminators about to carry out a heist evolking a storyline of a character trying to escape his past but getting drawn back in.
There is no news on when to expect the release of GTA V but you can bet that Rockstar will be holding their cards very close to their chest until Max Payne 3 launches in March of next year.
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2