GTA V trailer reveals return to Los Santos
Today marked the long-awaited reveal of Rockstar's next big Grand Theft Auto title.
The trailer sets the scene for Grand Theft Auto V, which with a slow panning shot over the Vinewood sign heralded a return to San Andreas' Los Santos.
The voice-over hints at a main character escaping a life of crime to give his family a better more comfortable life in Los Santos, coupled with images of criminals disguised as exterminators about to carry out a heist evolking a storyline of a character trying to escape his past but getting drawn back in.
There is no news on when to expect the release of GTA V but you can bet that Rockstar will be holding their cards very close to their chest until Max Payne 3 launches in March of next year.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title