GTA V trailer reveals return to Los Santos
Today marked the long-awaited reveal of Rockstar's next big Grand Theft Auto title.
The trailer sets the scene for Grand Theft Auto V, which with a slow panning shot over the Vinewood sign heralded a return to San Andreas' Los Santos.
The voice-over hints at a main character escaping a life of crime to give his family a better more comfortable life in Los Santos, coupled with images of criminals disguised as exterminators about to carry out a heist evolking a storyline of a character trying to escape his past but getting drawn back in.
There is no news on when to expect the release of GTA V but you can bet that Rockstar will be holding their cards very close to their chest until Max Payne 3 launches in March of next year.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side