Enslaved: Odyssey to the West hits Games on Demand today
Namco Bandai has launched Ninja Theory's critically acclaimed adventure title Enslaved: Odyssey to the West on Xbox Live's Games on Demand.
Xbox 360 gamers are now able to download the well-crafted buddy adventure co-written by 28 Days Later writer Alex Garland and featuring voice-acting and motion-capture from Andy Serkis, straight to their hard drives.
After escaping from a slaver's ship the game's two main characters, Monkey (a big tough loner) and Trip (a tech-savvy girl) are bound together by Trip so that Monkey can guide her home. The result is an impressive Uncharted-influenced action adventure that is every bit as entertaining as it is visually stunning.
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West is available now on Games on Demand for 29.99 EUR.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO