Enslaved: Odyssey to the West hits Games on Demand today
Namco Bandai has launched Ninja Theory's critically acclaimed adventure title Enslaved: Odyssey to the West on Xbox Live's Games on Demand.
Xbox 360 gamers are now able to download the well-crafted buddy adventure co-written by 28 Days Later writer Alex Garland and featuring voice-acting and motion-capture from Andy Serkis, straight to their hard drives.
After escaping from a slaver's ship the game's two main characters, Monkey (a big tough loner) and Trip (a tech-savvy girl) are bound together by Trip so that Monkey can guide her home. The result is an impressive Uncharted-influenced action adventure that is every bit as entertaining as it is visually stunning.
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West is available now on Games on Demand for 29.99 EUR.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year