Enslaved: Odyssey to the West hits Games on Demand today
Namco Bandai has launched Ninja Theory's critically acclaimed adventure title Enslaved: Odyssey to the West on Xbox Live's Games on Demand.
Xbox 360 gamers are now able to download the well-crafted buddy adventure co-written by 28 Days Later writer Alex Garland and featuring voice-acting and motion-capture from Andy Serkis, straight to their hard drives.
After escaping from a slaver's ship the game's two main characters, Monkey (a big tough loner) and Trip (a tech-savvy girl) are bound together by Trip so that Monkey can guide her home. The result is an impressive Uncharted-influenced action adventure that is every bit as entertaining as it is visually stunning.
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West is available now on Games on Demand for 29.99 EUR.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer