Enslaved: Odyssey to the West hits Games on Demand today
Namco Bandai has launched Ninja Theory's critically acclaimed adventure title Enslaved: Odyssey to the West on Xbox Live's Games on Demand.
Xbox 360 gamers are now able to download the well-crafted buddy adventure co-written by 28 Days Later writer Alex Garland and featuring voice-acting and motion-capture from Andy Serkis, straight to their hard drives.
After escaping from a slaver's ship the game's two main characters, Monkey (a big tough loner) and Trip (a tech-savvy girl) are bound together by Trip so that Monkey can guide her home. The result is an impressive Uncharted-influenced action adventure that is every bit as entertaining as it is visually stunning.
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West is available now on Games on Demand for 29.99 EUR.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes