Enslaved: Odyssey to the West hits Games on Demand today
Namco Bandai has launched Ninja Theory's critically acclaimed adventure title Enslaved: Odyssey to the West on Xbox Live's Games on Demand.
Xbox 360 gamers are now able to download the well-crafted buddy adventure co-written by 28 Days Later writer Alex Garland and featuring voice-acting and motion-capture from Andy Serkis, straight to their hard drives.
After escaping from a slaver's ship the game's two main characters, Monkey (a big tough loner) and Trip (a tech-savvy girl) are bound together by Trip so that Monkey can guide her home. The result is an impressive Uncharted-influenced action adventure that is every bit as entertaining as it is visually stunning.
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West is available now on Games on Demand for 29.99 EUR.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing