Gears of War 3 getting a free multiplayer map pack
Microsoft has revealed that they will be releasing a free map pack featuring five extra multiplayer maps for Gears of War 3.
The new Versus Booster Map Pack features two classic multiplayer maps from Gears of War, Swamp and Clock Tower as well as Azura, Rustlung and Blood Drive which are all included in the Horde Command Map Pack.
The Versus Booster Pack launches for free on November the 24th which slots in in between the release of the Horde Command Pack which is out today and the RAAM's Shadow campaign pack which launches on the 13th of December.
The Horde Command Pack costs 800 MS points and RAAM's Shadod will cost 1200 MS points but they are also available as part of the Season Pass which includes the first four packs of paid DLC for Gears 3 for 2400 MS points.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto