Gears of War 3 getting a free multiplayer map pack
Microsoft has revealed that they will be releasing a free map pack featuring five extra multiplayer maps for Gears of War 3.
The new Versus Booster Map Pack features two classic multiplayer maps from Gears of War, Swamp and Clock Tower as well as Azura, Rustlung and Blood Drive which are all included in the Horde Command Map Pack.
The Versus Booster Pack launches for free on November the 24th which slots in in between the release of the Horde Command Pack which is out today and the RAAM's Shadow campaign pack which launches on the 13th of December.
The Horde Command Pack costs 800 MS points and RAAM's Shadod will cost 1200 MS points but they are also available as part of the Season Pass which includes the first four packs of paid DLC for Gears 3 for 2400 MS points.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer