Gears of War 3 getting a free multiplayer map pack
Microsoft has revealed that they will be releasing a free map pack featuring five extra multiplayer maps for Gears of War 3.
The new Versus Booster Map Pack features two classic multiplayer maps from Gears of War, Swamp and Clock Tower as well as Azura, Rustlung and Blood Drive which are all included in the Horde Command Map Pack.
The Versus Booster Pack launches for free on November the 24th which slots in in between the release of the Horde Command Pack which is out today and the RAAM's Shadow campaign pack which launches on the 13th of December.
The Horde Command Pack costs 800 MS points and RAAM's Shadod will cost 1200 MS points but they are also available as part of the Season Pass which includes the first four packs of paid DLC for Gears 3 for 2400 MS points.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release