GoldenEye 007: Reloaded hits stores this week
Next week may be all about Call of Duty but this week Activison launches the HD version of their GoldenEye 007 remake.
GoldenEye 007: Reloaded launched in the US today and will hit European stores on Friday adapting what is one of the best FPS titles on the Wii for Xbox 360 and PS3 audiences.
Using an entertaining blend of the classic Bond FPS game with Call of Duty sensibilities, GoldenEye 007: Reloaded is a modern retelling of the N64 classic title featuring voice acting from Daniel Craig and Judy Dench and motion capture from Craig's stunt double Ben Cooke.
The PS3 version of the game also supports the Move controller with a control scheme designed for use with the PS Sharp Shooter.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May