GoldenEye 007: Reloaded hits stores this week
Next week may be all about Call of Duty but this week Activison launches the HD version of their GoldenEye 007 remake.
GoldenEye 007: Reloaded launched in the US today and will hit European stores on Friday adapting what is one of the best FPS titles on the Wii for Xbox 360 and PS3 audiences.
Using an entertaining blend of the classic Bond FPS game with Call of Duty sensibilities, GoldenEye 007: Reloaded is a modern retelling of the N64 classic title featuring voice acting from Daniel Craig and Judy Dench and motion capture from Craig's stunt double Ben Cooke.
The PS3 version of the game also supports the Move controller with a control scheme designed for use with the PS Sharp Shooter.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer