Wii U launch model to be revealed at E3 2012
Nintendo has confirmed that they will be showing off the finalised version of the Wii U at next year's E3 trade show in Los Angeles.
President of Nintendo, Satoru Iwata announced the news of the Wii U's next big public appearance ahead of next year's launch at during this quarter's financial report to investors.
Iwata-san also promised that they have learned from the poor performance of the 3DS at launch and will be doing everything possible to make the Wii U a success.
He said: "As we learned a bitter lesson with the launch of the Nintendo 3DS, we are trying to take every possible measure so that the Wii U will have a successful launch."
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release