Wii U launch model to be revealed at E3 2012
Nintendo has confirmed that they will be showing off the finalised version of the Wii U at next year's E3 trade show in Los Angeles.
President of Nintendo, Satoru Iwata announced the news of the Wii U's next big public appearance ahead of next year's launch at during this quarter's financial report to investors.
Iwata-san also promised that they have learned from the poor performance of the 3DS at launch and will be doing everything possible to make the Wii U a success.
He said: "As we learned a bitter lesson with the launch of the Nintendo 3DS, we are trying to take every possible measure so that the Wii U will have a successful launch."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3