Microsoft revs up the Forza 4 Speed Pack DLC for a November release
Microsoft has revealed the next bit of DLC to be released for Turn 10's magnificent driving sim Forza Motorsport 4.
The Speed Pack will include an additional 10 of the world's fastest cars including a couple of cars that are yet to hit the road in real life including the 2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4, the 2012 Aston Martin Virage, the 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8 and the 2013 Ford Focus ST.
The other cars featuring in the pack are the 1957 Chevy Bel Air, the 2011 Ferrari 62 Risi Competitzione F458 Italia, the 2011 Volkswagen Scirocco R, the 2011 Audi RS3 Sportback and Sport Team Joest R18++ TDI and the 1992 GMC Typhoon.
The Speed Pack launches on Xbox Live on November the 1st for 560 MS points.
Not played Forza 4 yet? Read our review to see if it's your cup of tea.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO