Microsoft revs up the Forza 4 Speed Pack DLC for a November release
Microsoft has revealed the next bit of DLC to be released for Turn 10's magnificent driving sim Forza Motorsport 4.
The Speed Pack will include an additional 10 of the world's fastest cars including a couple of cars that are yet to hit the road in real life including the 2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4, the 2012 Aston Martin Virage, the 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8 and the 2013 Ford Focus ST.
The other cars featuring in the pack are the 1957 Chevy Bel Air, the 2011 Ferrari 62 Risi Competitzione F458 Italia, the 2011 Volkswagen Scirocco R, the 2011 Audi RS3 Sportback and Sport Team Joest R18++ TDI and the 1992 GMC Typhoon.
The Speed Pack launches on Xbox Live on November the 1st for 560 MS points.
Not played Forza 4 yet? Read our review to see if it's your cup of tea.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer