Microsoft revs up the Forza 4 Speed Pack DLC for a November release
Microsoft has revealed the next bit of DLC to be released for Turn 10's magnificent driving sim Forza Motorsport 4.
The Speed Pack will include an additional 10 of the world's fastest cars including a couple of cars that are yet to hit the road in real life including the 2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4, the 2012 Aston Martin Virage, the 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8 and the 2013 Ford Focus ST.
The other cars featuring in the pack are the 1957 Chevy Bel Air, the 2011 Ferrari 62 Risi Competitzione F458 Italia, the 2011 Volkswagen Scirocco R, the 2011 Audi RS3 Sportback and Sport Team Joest R18++ TDI and the 1992 GMC Typhoon.
The Speed Pack launches on Xbox Live on November the 1st for 560 MS points.
Not played Forza 4 yet? Read our review to see if it's your cup of tea.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III