Microsoft revs up the Forza 4 Speed Pack DLC for a November release
Microsoft has revealed the next bit of DLC to be released for Turn 10's magnificent driving sim Forza Motorsport 4.
The Speed Pack will include an additional 10 of the world's fastest cars including a couple of cars that are yet to hit the road in real life including the 2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4, the 2012 Aston Martin Virage, the 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8 and the 2013 Ford Focus ST.
The other cars featuring in the pack are the 1957 Chevy Bel Air, the 2011 Ferrari 62 Risi Competitzione F458 Italia, the 2011 Volkswagen Scirocco R, the 2011 Audi RS3 Sportback and Sport Team Joest R18++ TDI and the 1992 GMC Typhoon.
The Speed Pack launches on Xbox Live on November the 1st for 560 MS points.
Not played Forza 4 yet? Read our review to see if it's your cup of tea.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year