No bonus Battlefield 1943 for PS3 Battlefield 3 gamers
EA has chosen to withdraw their previously confirmed offer adding Battlefield 1943 as a bonus to the PS3 versions of Battlefield 3.
No reason has been given for EA removing their PS3-exclusive bonus but they did promise some extra compensation for PS3 gamers on the Battlefield 3 official Twitter.
Instead of a free copy of Battlefield 1943 with Battlefield 3, PS3 owners will get early access to all the planned expansion packs presumably in addition to the extra week's early access already announced.
Battlefield 3 hits PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in Europe on the 28th of October.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer