No bonus Battlefield 1943 for PS3 Battlefield 3 gamers
EA has chosen to withdraw their previously confirmed offer adding Battlefield 1943 as a bonus to the PS3 versions of Battlefield 3.
No reason has been given for EA removing their PS3-exclusive bonus but they did promise some extra compensation for PS3 gamers on the Battlefield 3 official Twitter.
Instead of a free copy of Battlefield 1943 with Battlefield 3, PS3 owners will get early access to all the planned expansion packs presumably in addition to the extra week's early access already announced.
Battlefield 3 hits PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in Europe on the 28th of October.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag