No bonus Battlefield 1943 for PS3 Battlefield 3 gamers
EA has chosen to withdraw their previously confirmed offer adding Battlefield 1943 as a bonus to the PS3 versions of Battlefield 3.
No reason has been given for EA removing their PS3-exclusive bonus but they did promise some extra compensation for PS3 gamers on the Battlefield 3 official Twitter.
Instead of a free copy of Battlefield 1943 with Battlefield 3, PS3 owners will get early access to all the planned expansion packs presumably in addition to the extra week's early access already announced.
Battlefield 3 hits PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in Europe on the 28th of October.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title