No bonus Battlefield 1943 for PS3 Battlefield 3 gamers
EA has chosen to withdraw their previously confirmed offer adding Battlefield 1943 as a bonus to the PS3 versions of Battlefield 3.
No reason has been given for EA removing their PS3-exclusive bonus but they did promise some extra compensation for PS3 gamers on the Battlefield 3 official Twitter.
Instead of a free copy of Battlefield 1943 with Battlefield 3, PS3 owners will get early access to all the planned expansion packs presumably in addition to the extra week's early access already announced.
Battlefield 3 hits PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in Europe on the 28th of October.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free