No bonus Battlefield 1943 for PS3 Battlefield 3 gamers
EA has chosen to withdraw their previously confirmed offer adding Battlefield 1943 as a bonus to the PS3 versions of Battlefield 3.
No reason has been given for EA removing their PS3-exclusive bonus but they did promise some extra compensation for PS3 gamers on the Battlefield 3 official Twitter.
Instead of a free copy of Battlefield 1943 with Battlefield 3, PS3 owners will get early access to all the planned expansion packs presumably in addition to the extra week's early access already announced.
Battlefield 3 hits PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in Europe on the 28th of October.
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft