Battlefield 3 360 servers creaking under the weight of traffic
Despite the recent beta test and extensive stress testing it appears that the Xbox 360 servers for Battlefield 3 are having trouble coping with the sheer volume of players.
There have been connection problems reported by gamers following Battlefield 3's US release yesterday. Even the stress-testing of over 9.5 million people that played the beta didn't prepare DICE and EA for the number of people logging on to play Battlefield 3 on release day.
Battlefield 3 arrives in the UK and Europe on Friday 28th of October on the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015