Battlefield 3 360 servers creaking under the weight of traffic
Despite the recent beta test and extensive stress testing it appears that the Xbox 360 servers for Battlefield 3 are having trouble coping with the sheer volume of players.
There have been connection problems reported by gamers following Battlefield 3's US release yesterday. Even the stress-testing of over 9.5 million people that played the beta didn't prepare DICE and EA for the number of people logging on to play Battlefield 3 on release day.
Battlefield 3 arrives in the UK and Europe on Friday 28th of October on the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update