Battlefield 3 360 servers creaking under the weight of traffic
Despite the recent beta test and extensive stress testing it appears that the Xbox 360 servers for Battlefield 3 are having trouble coping with the sheer volume of players.
There have been connection problems reported by gamers following Battlefield 3's US release yesterday. Even the stress-testing of over 9.5 million people that played the beta didn't prepare DICE and EA for the number of people logging on to play Battlefield 3 on release day.
Battlefield 3 arrives in the UK and Europe on Friday 28th of October on the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title