Battlefield 3 360 servers creaking under the weight of traffic
Despite the recent beta test and extensive stress testing it appears that the Xbox 360 servers for Battlefield 3 are having trouble coping with the sheer volume of players.
There have been connection problems reported by gamers following Battlefield 3's US release yesterday. Even the stress-testing of over 9.5 million people that played the beta didn't prepare DICE and EA for the number of people logging on to play Battlefield 3 on release day.
Battlefield 3 arrives in the UK and Europe on Friday 28th of October on the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold