GTA V reveal officially announced
Rockstar have finally chosen to end the speculation over the arrival of the next entry in the Grand Theft Auto series.
Next week will see the world get a first glimpse of Grand Theft Auto V with a teaser trailer set to launch on Rockstar's official website on November the 2nd.
This will put paid to all the speculation that has been swirling around all year over when Rockstar would reveal the next entry in what is still arguably one of the biggest video game franchises in the world.
The release of GTA V will still be some way off though as Rockstar has already confirmed that their new release for next year will be Max Payne 3 which is due in March.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3