GTA V reveal officially announced
Rockstar have finally chosen to end the speculation over the arrival of the next entry in the Grand Theft Auto series.
Next week will see the world get a first glimpse of Grand Theft Auto V with a teaser trailer set to launch on Rockstar's official website on November the 2nd.
This will put paid to all the speculation that has been swirling around all year over when Rockstar would reveal the next entry in what is still arguably one of the biggest video game franchises in the world.
The release of GTA V will still be some way off though as Rockstar has already confirmed that their new release for next year will be Max Payne 3 which is due in March.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer