New co-op mode for WH40K Space Marine out today
THQ and Relic have launched an brand new multiplayer mode for Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine.
Exterminus mode pits a squad of four Space Marines against never-ending hordes of Xenos in a fierce battle for survival.
Players will be able to choose between Tactical, Devastator and Assault Marine classes and all the weapons and perks available to each class to battle in each of the two Exterminatus scenarios, Assault on Hab Centre Andreas and Escape from Kalkys.
Exterminatus is available as a free download on PC and PlayStation 3 just now with the Xbox 360 version due very soon.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3