New co-op mode for WH40K Space Marine out today
THQ and Relic have launched an brand new multiplayer mode for Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine.
Exterminus mode pits a squad of four Space Marines against never-ending hordes of Xenos in a fierce battle for survival.
Players will be able to choose between Tactical, Devastator and Assault Marine classes and all the weapons and perks available to each class to battle in each of the two Exterminatus scenarios, Assault on Hab Centre Andreas and Escape from Kalkys.
Exterminatus is available as a free download on PC and PlayStation 3 just now with the Xbox 360 version due very soon.
- Merry Christmas from Play.tm!
- Microsoft offering some excellent Games With Gold in January
- New Battlefield: Hardline Karma trailer arrives
- Mystery Of The Mooil Rig DLC arrives for Sunset Overdrive
- Destiny registered users approaching 13 million
- STALKER devs GSC Gameworld reopens its doors
- Free game reward for Assassin's Creed: Unity users requires them to reliquish their right to sue Ubisoft
- Respawn wishes Titanfall had been released on Steam
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access