New co-op mode for WH40K Space Marine out today
THQ and Relic have launched an brand new multiplayer mode for Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine.
Exterminus mode pits a squad of four Space Marines against never-ending hordes of Xenos in a fierce battle for survival.
Players will be able to choose between Tactical, Devastator and Assault Marine classes and all the weapons and perks available to each class to battle in each of the two Exterminatus scenarios, Assault on Hab Centre Andreas and Escape from Kalkys.
Exterminatus is available as a free download on PC and PlayStation 3 just now with the Xbox 360 version due very soon.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date