New co-op mode for WH40K Space Marine out today
THQ and Relic have launched an brand new multiplayer mode for Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine.
Exterminus mode pits a squad of four Space Marines against never-ending hordes of Xenos in a fierce battle for survival.
Players will be able to choose between Tactical, Devastator and Assault Marine classes and all the weapons and perks available to each class to battle in each of the two Exterminatus scenarios, Assault on Hab Centre Andreas and Escape from Kalkys.
Exterminatus is available as a free download on PC and PlayStation 3 just now with the Xbox 360 version due very soon.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III