New co-op mode for WH40K Space Marine out today
THQ and Relic have launched an brand new multiplayer mode for Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine.
Exterminus mode pits a squad of four Space Marines against never-ending hordes of Xenos in a fierce battle for survival.
Players will be able to choose between Tactical, Devastator and Assault Marine classes and all the weapons and perks available to each class to battle in each of the two Exterminatus scenarios, Assault on Hab Centre Andreas and Escape from Kalkys.
Exterminatus is available as a free download on PC and PlayStation 3 just now with the Xbox 360 version due very soon.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though