Mists of Pandaria, the next World of Warcraft expansion revealed
Blizzard has revealed details of their next planned expansion for their world dominating MMO.
The Mists of Pandaria will add a new realm uncovered by the world shaking events of Cataclysm and bring a whole new race, the Pandaren into the mix.
The Pandaren will be playable along with a new Monk class bringing a distinct Oriental flavour to Azeroth.
As well as a new race, class and the new realm to explore, the level cap will be lifted to 90, new co-operative scenarios will be added as well as new dungeon challenge modes, a Pet Battles tactical minigame and players can be customised with a new revamped talent system.
Blizzard CEO Mike Morhaime said: "Players have been asking to see the Pandaren in World of Warcraft since the game's launch, and we're excited to finally be able to give them a proper re-introduction to Azeroth. In addition to the new playable race and class, Mists of Pandaria contains a huge amount of new content, and we're looking forward to sharing more information about all of it at BlizzCon and beyond."
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive