Mists of Pandaria, the next World of Warcraft expansion revealed
Blizzard has revealed details of their next planned expansion for their world dominating MMO.
The Mists of Pandaria will add a new realm uncovered by the world shaking events of Cataclysm and bring a whole new race, the Pandaren into the mix.
The Pandaren will be playable along with a new Monk class bringing a distinct Oriental flavour to Azeroth.
As well as a new race, class and the new realm to explore, the level cap will be lifted to 90, new co-operative scenarios will be added as well as new dungeon challenge modes, a Pet Battles tactical minigame and players can be customised with a new revamped talent system.
Blizzard CEO Mike Morhaime said: "Players have been asking to see the Pandaren in World of Warcraft since the game's launch, and we're excited to finally be able to give them a proper re-introduction to Azeroth. In addition to the new playable race and class, Mists of Pandaria contains a huge amount of new content, and we're looking forward to sharing more information about all of it at BlizzCon and beyond."
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims
- Capcom using Unreal Engine 4 for Street Fighter V