Mists of Pandaria, the next World of Warcraft expansion revealed
Blizzard has revealed details of their next planned expansion for their world dominating MMO.
The Mists of Pandaria will add a new realm uncovered by the world shaking events of Cataclysm and bring a whole new race, the Pandaren into the mix.
The Pandaren will be playable along with a new Monk class bringing a distinct Oriental flavour to Azeroth.
As well as a new race, class and the new realm to explore, the level cap will be lifted to 90, new co-operative scenarios will be added as well as new dungeon challenge modes, a Pet Battles tactical minigame and players can be customised with a new revamped talent system.
Blizzard CEO Mike Morhaime said: "Players have been asking to see the Pandaren in World of Warcraft since the game's launch, and we're excited to finally be able to give them a proper re-introduction to Azeroth. In addition to the new playable race and class, Mists of Pandaria contains a huge amount of new content, and we're looking forward to sharing more information about all of it at BlizzCon and beyond."
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date