More indications of a 2013 reveal for the next Xbox
More rumours have emerged about next-generation home console hardware but this time they relate to the next Xbox.
It appears that the Xbox 720 could very well be shooting for a reveal at E3 in 2013 if the new anonymous industry sources are to be believed.
News has already emerged of next-gen Xbox games in development at Lionhead, Turn 10 and THQ with Rare even rumoured to be working on a mature title for the next Xbox.
Earlier this year a source close to EA claimed that they already had early development kits for the Microsoft's new home hardware.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO