More indications of a 2013 reveal for the next Xbox
More rumours have emerged about next-generation home console hardware but this time they relate to the next Xbox.
It appears that the Xbox 720 could very well be shooting for a reveal at E3 in 2013 if the new anonymous industry sources are to be believed.
News has already emerged of next-gen Xbox games in development at Lionhead, Turn 10 and THQ with Rare even rumoured to be working on a mature title for the next Xbox.
Earlier this year a source close to EA claimed that they already had early development kits for the Microsoft's new home hardware.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer