More indications of a 2013 reveal for the next Xbox
More rumours have emerged about next-generation home console hardware but this time they relate to the next Xbox.
It appears that the Xbox 720 could very well be shooting for a reveal at E3 in 2013 if the new anonymous industry sources are to be believed.
News has already emerged of next-gen Xbox games in development at Lionhead, Turn 10 and THQ with Rare even rumoured to be working on a mature title for the next Xbox.
Earlier this year a source close to EA claimed that they already had early development kits for the Microsoft's new home hardware.
Thanks Develop Online.
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft