More indications of a 2013 reveal for the next Xbox
More rumours have emerged about next-generation home console hardware but this time they relate to the next Xbox.
It appears that the Xbox 720 could very well be shooting for a reveal at E3 in 2013 if the new anonymous industry sources are to be believed.
News has already emerged of next-gen Xbox games in development at Lionhead, Turn 10 and THQ with Rare even rumoured to be working on a mature title for the next Xbox.
Earlier this year a source close to EA claimed that they already had early development kits for the Microsoft's new home hardware.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year