More indications of a 2013 reveal for the next Xbox
More rumours have emerged about next-generation home console hardware but this time they relate to the next Xbox.
It appears that the Xbox 720 could very well be shooting for a reveal at E3 in 2013 if the new anonymous industry sources are to be believed.
News has already emerged of next-gen Xbox games in development at Lionhead, Turn 10 and THQ with Rare even rumoured to be working on a mature title for the next Xbox.
Earlier this year a source close to EA claimed that they already had early development kits for the Microsoft's new home hardware.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3