RAAM returns in the second Gears of War 3 DLC
Microsoft has revealed the return of General RAAM in the second pack of downloadable content for Gears of War 3.
RAAM's Shadow adds around three hours of campaign gameplay taking Gears fans back in time to the aftermath of Emergence Day as Zeta Squad led by Michael Barrick (from the Gears comics) battle to protect the people of Ilima City as they are evacuated away from General RAAM's forces.
As well as the new campaign content, RAAM's Shadow includes six new playable multiplayer characters, the Chocolate Weapon Set and an additional 250 Gamerscore points-worth of achievements.
Epic's Cliff Bleszinski said: "When we announced the Gears 3 Season Pass, we immediately started getting hundreds of questions from fans about what the game add-ons would be. We're really excited to be lifting the curtain on the first two releases, first with the Horde Command Pack and now with RAAM's Shadow, which gives fans a new perspective on the Gears universe and is also the biggest DLC release we've ever made."
RAAM's Shadow will be available to download on the Xbox Live Marketplace from the 13th of December for 1200 MS Points. Those who have picked up the Gears 3 Season Pass will have the pack automatically downloaded the first time that they log on to Xbox Live after the release date.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like