RAAM returns in the second Gears of War 3 DLC
Microsoft has revealed the return of General RAAM in the second pack of downloadable content for Gears of War 3.
RAAM's Shadow adds around three hours of campaign gameplay taking Gears fans back in time to the aftermath of Emergence Day as Zeta Squad led by Michael Barrick (from the Gears comics) battle to protect the people of Ilima City as they are evacuated away from General RAAM's forces.
As well as the new campaign content, RAAM's Shadow includes six new playable multiplayer characters, the Chocolate Weapon Set and an additional 250 Gamerscore points-worth of achievements.
Epic's Cliff Bleszinski said: "When we announced the Gears 3 Season Pass, we immediately started getting hundreds of questions from fans about what the game add-ons would be. We're really excited to be lifting the curtain on the first two releases, first with the Horde Command Pack and now with RAAM's Shadow, which gives fans a new perspective on the Gears universe and is also the biggest DLC release we've ever made."
RAAM's Shadow will be available to download on the Xbox Live Marketplace from the 13th of December for 1200 MS Points. Those who have picked up the Gears 3 Season Pass will have the pack automatically downloaded the first time that they log on to Xbox Live after the release date.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update