RAAM returns in the second Gears of War 3 DLC
Microsoft has revealed the return of General RAAM in the second pack of downloadable content for Gears of War 3.
RAAM's Shadow adds around three hours of campaign gameplay taking Gears fans back in time to the aftermath of Emergence Day as Zeta Squad led by Michael Barrick (from the Gears comics) battle to protect the people of Ilima City as they are evacuated away from General RAAM's forces.
As well as the new campaign content, RAAM's Shadow includes six new playable multiplayer characters, the Chocolate Weapon Set and an additional 250 Gamerscore points-worth of achievements.
Epic's Cliff Bleszinski said: "When we announced the Gears 3 Season Pass, we immediately started getting hundreds of questions from fans about what the game add-ons would be. We're really excited to be lifting the curtain on the first two releases, first with the Horde Command Pack and now with RAAM's Shadow, which gives fans a new perspective on the Gears universe and is also the biggest DLC release we've ever made."
RAAM's Shadow will be available to download on the Xbox Live Marketplace from the 13th of December for 1200 MS Points. Those who have picked up the Gears 3 Season Pass will have the pack automatically downloaded the first time that they log on to Xbox Live after the release date.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update