RAAM returns in the second Gears of War 3 DLC
Microsoft has revealed the return of General RAAM in the second pack of downloadable content for Gears of War 3.
RAAM's Shadow adds around three hours of campaign gameplay taking Gears fans back in time to the aftermath of Emergence Day as Zeta Squad led by Michael Barrick (from the Gears comics) battle to protect the people of Ilima City as they are evacuated away from General RAAM's forces.
As well as the new campaign content, RAAM's Shadow includes six new playable multiplayer characters, the Chocolate Weapon Set and an additional 250 Gamerscore points-worth of achievements.
Epic's Cliff Bleszinski said: "When we announced the Gears 3 Season Pass, we immediately started getting hundreds of questions from fans about what the game add-ons would be. We're really excited to be lifting the curtain on the first two releases, first with the Horde Command Pack and now with RAAM's Shadow, which gives fans a new perspective on the Gears universe and is also the biggest DLC release we've ever made."
RAAM's Shadow will be available to download on the Xbox Live Marketplace from the 13th of December for 1200 MS Points. Those who have picked up the Gears 3 Season Pass will have the pack automatically downloaded the first time that they log on to Xbox Live after the release date.
- Sleeping Dogs follow-up Triad Wars is a PC-only online title
- Latest Destiny patch dials back the difficulty levels in some missions
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op reveal dated for tomorrow
- Blizzard finally cans Titan
- The Xbox One is now cheaper than the PS4 in the UK
- Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies open beta is live now
- Ultima creator's new game Shroud Of The Avatar gets Greenlit on Steam in just 2 days
- Arrowhead's Gauntlet reboot arrives on PC
- We are now a Steam Curator