RAAM returns in the second Gears of War 3 DLC
Microsoft has revealed the return of General RAAM in the second pack of downloadable content for Gears of War 3.
RAAM's Shadow adds around three hours of campaign gameplay taking Gears fans back in time to the aftermath of Emergence Day as Zeta Squad led by Michael Barrick (from the Gears comics) battle to protect the people of Ilima City as they are evacuated away from General RAAM's forces.
As well as the new campaign content, RAAM's Shadow includes six new playable multiplayer characters, the Chocolate Weapon Set and an additional 250 Gamerscore points-worth of achievements.
Epic's Cliff Bleszinski said: "When we announced the Gears 3 Season Pass, we immediately started getting hundreds of questions from fans about what the game add-ons would be. We're really excited to be lifting the curtain on the first two releases, first with the Horde Command Pack and now with RAAM's Shadow, which gives fans a new perspective on the Gears universe and is also the biggest DLC release we've ever made."
RAAM's Shadow will be available to download on the Xbox Live Marketplace from the 13th of December for 1200 MS Points. Those who have picked up the Gears 3 Season Pass will have the pack automatically downloaded the first time that they log on to Xbox Live after the release date.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto