Is the iPhone 5 Steve Jobs' final project?
It has been suggested that the final design project that Steve Jobs had a hand in was the iPhone 5.
Ashok Kumar, analyst for Rodman and Renshaw, has stated that the next generation of iPhone was the final project for Steve Jobs adding that Jobs limited his involvement in the design of the 4GS to concentrate on the iPhone 5.
Kumar believes that the iPhone 5 "was the last project that Steve Jobs was intimately involved with from concept to final design. For that reason...this product will establish the high water mark for iPhone volumes."
Another source indicated their next mobile device expected to be unveiled in summer of 2012 is a "complete redesign. This is a very large project that Steve dedicated all of his time to. He was not that involved in the 4S because his time was limited."
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2