Star Wars: The Old Republic release brought forward in Europe
EA has brought join to Star Wars fans all across Europe with the announcement that they've brought forward the European release date of Star Wars: The Old Republic.
BioWare's first MMO has been perennially delayed but it was promised repeatedly in investor conference calls that SWTOR would be released by the end of 2011.
Last month it was confirmed that SWTOR would indeed make its projected holiday 2011 release date with it hitting stores and download services on December the 20th in North America and December the 22nd in Europe.
This latest announcement brings the release date of The Old Republic in Europe in line with the North American release date on December the 20th.
Thanks Edge Online.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One