Star Wars: The Old Republic release brought forward in Europe
EA has brought join to Star Wars fans all across Europe with the announcement that they've brought forward the European release date of Star Wars: The Old Republic.
BioWare's first MMO has been perennially delayed but it was promised repeatedly in investor conference calls that SWTOR would be released by the end of 2011.
Last month it was confirmed that SWTOR would indeed make its projected holiday 2011 release date with it hitting stores and download services on December the 20th in North America and December the 22nd in Europe.
This latest announcement brings the release date of The Old Republic in Europe in line with the North American release date on December the 20th.
Thanks Edge Online.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like