Star Wars: The Old Republic release brought forward in Europe
EA has brought join to Star Wars fans all across Europe with the announcement that they've brought forward the European release date of Star Wars: The Old Republic.
BioWare's first MMO has been perennially delayed but it was promised repeatedly in investor conference calls that SWTOR would be released by the end of 2011.
Last month it was confirmed that SWTOR would indeed make its projected holiday 2011 release date with it hitting stores and download services on December the 20th in North America and December the 22nd in Europe.
This latest announcement brings the release date of The Old Republic in Europe in line with the North American release date on December the 20th.
Thanks Edge Online.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year