Star Wars: The Old Republic release brought forward in Europe
EA has brought join to Star Wars fans all across Europe with the announcement that they've brought forward the European release date of Star Wars: The Old Republic.
BioWare's first MMO has been perennially delayed but it was promised repeatedly in investor conference calls that SWTOR would be released by the end of 2011.
Last month it was confirmed that SWTOR would indeed make its projected holiday 2011 release date with it hitting stores and download services on December the 20th in North America and December the 22nd in Europe.
This latest announcement brings the release date of The Old Republic in Europe in line with the North American release date on December the 20th.
Thanks Edge Online.
- Watch Us Play.tm: Metro Redux
- Capcom suing Koei Tecmo for a lot of patent infringement
- New fighters and gameply features come in with EA Sports UFC's second free update
- NHL 15 demo faces off on PS4 and Xbox One
- Chair bringing the Infinity Blade saga to a close next week
- Watchmen and Dexter actors provide the voices for The Evil Within
- Square Enix apologises over confusion surrounding the Rise Of The Tomb Raider announcement
- Antitrust issues caused Google to back out of buying Twitch
- Metro Redux launch trailer arrives as the collection launches in North America