Star Wars: The Old Republic release brought forward in Europe
EA has brought join to Star Wars fans all across Europe with the announcement that they've brought forward the European release date of Star Wars: The Old Republic.
BioWare's first MMO has been perennially delayed but it was promised repeatedly in investor conference calls that SWTOR would be released by the end of 2011.
Last month it was confirmed that SWTOR would indeed make its projected holiday 2011 release date with it hitting stores and download services on December the 20th in North America and December the 22nd in Europe.
This latest announcement brings the release date of The Old Republic in Europe in line with the North American release date on December the 20th.
Thanks Edge Online.
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One