GTA III coming to cutting edge tablets and smartphones
Rockstar has announced a special release of their groundbreaking title Grand Theft Auto III for the 10th anniversary of its initial release.
GTA III: 10th Anniversary Edition will open up the classic free-roaming title to a whole new audience as it arrives on the latest generation of tablets and smartphones.
This special edition of GTA III will only be available for the most powerful Android and iOS devices including the iPad 2, iPhone 4S, Samsung Galaxy 2S, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, Motorola Atrix, Motorola Xoom, HTC Evo 2, LG Optimus 2X, Acer Iconia and Asus Eee Pad.
Grand Theft Auto III will hit the latest generation of portable devices later on this autumn.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch