GTA III coming to cutting edge tablets and smartphones
Rockstar has announced a special release of their groundbreaking title Grand Theft Auto III for the 10th anniversary of its initial release.
GTA III: 10th Anniversary Edition will open up the classic free-roaming title to a whole new audience as it arrives on the latest generation of tablets and smartphones.
This special edition of GTA III will only be available for the most powerful Android and iOS devices including the iPad 2, iPhone 4S, Samsung Galaxy 2S, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, Motorola Atrix, Motorola Xoom, HTC Evo 2, LG Optimus 2X, Acer Iconia and Asus Eee Pad.
Grand Theft Auto III will hit the latest generation of portable devices later on this autumn.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title