Galactic warfare theme perfect for multiplayer in Mass Effect 3 says Hudson
Mass Effect executive producer Casey Hudson says that the all-out galactic war themes in Mass Effect 3 were ripe for co-op multiplayer.
The co-op multiplayer mode throws four players together in a special forces team to protect vital resources from the Reaper attack, with players able to choose from one of six classes and six major races in Mass Effect, Human, Drell, Asari, Turian, Krogan and Salarian.
Hudson explained: "The theme of galactic war in Mass Effect 3 presents us with the perfect opportunity to introduce multiplayer into the Mass Effect series. Multiplayer not only features amazing combat and deep customization options, but it will give players another way to help the war effort against the Reapers in the main event - the single player campaign."
Mass Effect 3 will launch on the PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on March the 6th in North America and March the 9th in Europe.
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015
- The PS4 is just a bit more powerful says Metro Redux developer, short documentary on the collection arrives
- Saints Row devs, Volition to reveal their new project at PAX Prime
- Watch Us Play.tm: Metro Redux
- Capcom suing Koei Tecmo for a lot of patent infringement
- New fighters and gameply features come in with EA Sports UFC's second free update
- NHL 15 demo faces off on PS4 and Xbox One
- Chair bringing the Infinity Blade saga to a close next week
- Watchmen and Dexter actors provide the voices for The Evil Within