Mass Effect 3 is a great way into the series says Muzyka
BioWare co-founder Dr Ray Muzyka is so confident in the quality of Mass Effect 3 that the reckons it is not only the best in the series but also the best entry point for newcomers.
Although they haven't confirmed what they will be doing beyond the end of Mass Effect 3 Dr Muzyka is looking on the it as much as a new beginning as it is the end of Shepard's battle with the Reapers.
He began: "We're simultaneously developing this for core fans but we also recognise this is probably the best entry point for the franchise. It's our highest quality game in the franchise and we've been working our asses off to try and make it the best. I think it's an epic end to a trilogy but it's also a new beginning, it's the beginning of a galactic war."
"We haven't announced any details of what we're doing beyond the trilogy, but I think we're very interested in the continuity of the experience beyond it, too. We want this to be a satisfying conclusion, an epic game in its own right and the best entry point for players who havent experienced it so, yeah, we want to reach a wider audience, were always trying to do that. We also want this to be a new beginning for what might come in the future in that universe," the BioWare co-founder added.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year