Gauntlet release date pushed back
Warner Bros has announced that they have pushed back the release date fo their PC reboot of the arcade classic RPG series Gauntlet.
Warner has recruited Arrowhead Studios to reboot Gauntlet as an action-oriented dungeon-crawling experience for PC and it was due to arrive along with Warner's new digital platform.
The delay has been explained away in the usual manner. “The additional time was needed to fine-tune details in order to bring gamers an even more robust multiplayer experience,” WB stated in a press release.
Gauntlet will now be released on the PC (Windows and SteamOS) on September the 23rd. To tide fans over they've released a new gameplay walkthrough video which is embedded above.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title