Gauntlet release date pushed back
Warner Bros has announced that they have pushed back the release date fo their PC reboot of the arcade classic RPG series Gauntlet.
Warner has recruited Arrowhead Studios to reboot Gauntlet as an action-oriented dungeon-crawling experience for PC and it was due to arrive along with Warner's new digital platform.
The delay has been explained away in the usual manner. “The additional time was needed to fine-tune details in order to bring gamers an even more robust multiplayer experience,” WB stated in a press release.
Gauntlet will now be released on the PC (Windows and SteamOS) on September the 23rd. To tide fans over they've released a new gameplay walkthrough video which is embedded above.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release