Gauntlet release date pushed back
Warner Bros has announced that they have pushed back the release date fo their PC reboot of the arcade classic RPG series Gauntlet.
Warner has recruited Arrowhead Studios to reboot Gauntlet as an action-oriented dungeon-crawling experience for PC and it was due to arrive along with Warner's new digital platform.
The delay has been explained away in the usual manner. “The additional time was needed to fine-tune details in order to bring gamers an even more robust multiplayer experience,” WB stated in a press release.
Gauntlet will now be released on the PC (Windows and SteamOS) on September the 23rd. To tide fans over they've released a new gameplay walkthrough video which is embedded above.
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia