Gauntlet release date pushed back
Warner Bros has announced that they have pushed back the release date fo their PC reboot of the arcade classic RPG series Gauntlet.
Warner has recruited Arrowhead Studios to reboot Gauntlet as an action-oriented dungeon-crawling experience for PC and it was due to arrive along with Warner's new digital platform.
The delay has been explained away in the usual manner. “The additional time was needed to fine-tune details in order to bring gamers an even more robust multiplayer experience,” WB stated in a press release.
Gauntlet will now be released on the PC (Windows and SteamOS) on September the 23rd. To tide fans over they've released a new gameplay walkthrough video which is embedded above.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3