Gauntlet release date pushed back
Warner Bros has announced that they have pushed back the release date fo their PC reboot of the arcade classic RPG series Gauntlet.
Warner has recruited Arrowhead Studios to reboot Gauntlet as an action-oriented dungeon-crawling experience for PC and it was due to arrive along with Warner's new digital platform.
The delay has been explained away in the usual manner. “The additional time was needed to fine-tune details in order to bring gamers an even more robust multiplayer experience,” WB stated in a press release.
Gauntlet will now be released on the PC (Windows and SteamOS) on September the 23rd. To tide fans over they've released a new gameplay walkthrough video which is embedded above.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO