No Rocksmith in Europe till 2012
Ubisoft's Rocksmith, the game that allows you to plug a real guitar into your console and and use it as a controller has been delayed in Europe.
The reason Ubisoft has given for the delay is due to licensing issues and is urging gamers not to import the game.
They wrote on the game's official Facebook page: Rocksmith will not be available in Europe until 2012. This is due to music licensing and other external factors. For those of you in Europe who plan to import the game, we want to advise you to do so at your own risk.
The main incentives not to import the game are that the Xbox 360 version is region-locked and the downloadable tracks will not be available to European gamers playing US or Japanese versions of the game.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light