No Rocksmith in Europe till 2012
Ubisoft's Rocksmith, the game that allows you to plug a real guitar into your console and and use it as a controller has been delayed in Europe.
The reason Ubisoft has given for the delay is due to licensing issues and is urging gamers not to import the game.
They wrote on the game's official Facebook page: Rocksmith will not be available in Europe until 2012. This is due to music licensing and other external factors. For those of you in Europe who plan to import the game, we want to advise you to do so at your own risk.
The main incentives not to import the game are that the Xbox 360 version is region-locked and the downloadable tracks will not be available to European gamers playing US or Japanese versions of the game.
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below