No Rocksmith in Europe till 2012
Ubisoft's Rocksmith, the game that allows you to plug a real guitar into your console and and use it as a controller has been delayed in Europe.
The reason Ubisoft has given for the delay is due to licensing issues and is urging gamers not to import the game.
They wrote on the game's official Facebook page: Rocksmith will not be available in Europe until 2012. This is due to music licensing and other external factors. For those of you in Europe who plan to import the game, we want to advise you to do so at your own risk.
The main incentives not to import the game are that the Xbox 360 version is region-locked and the downloadable tracks will not be available to European gamers playing US or Japanese versions of the game.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey